oops

Currently it's 1:42 in the morning and i just got on and realized i haven't posted on this story for a long time lol so even though literally nobody reads this, i figured might as well update you on my life

Highschool
So I guess it hasn't been all bad, it's honestly just so fucking boring. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING ever happens. That's probably partially because I don't have many classes with my friends, also probably because I only have about three friends. Honestly this year kinda made me drift away from my friends. I thought this school would be a lot smaller and I thought I would be having lots of classes with all my friends and making new friends which definitely wasn't the case at all. I really just have a lot of acquaintances.

Relationships/crushes
So actually, the only person I've really met and gotten close to (and definitely the best part of high school) is my boyfriend! He's super sweet and caring and loving, I love him so much. He literally makes me so happy. We luckily have a lot of classes together (not that it even matters anymore because of corona) and we've gotten really really close. He's such a nerd and honestly it's adorable.

How old are you?
As of writing this (march 31st) im 14, but literally tomorrow I'll be 15 haha. yes I'm an April fool baby, and yes my life is a joke and no you're not original or funny for asking.

Yeah okay I don't feel like writing in this anymore lollll so byeeeee :)