The Letter

WARNING: TOWARDS THE END, HERMIONE AND DRACO SO SOME ADULT STUFF. I AM VERY SORRY IF I MAKE YOU CRINGE. I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE!
Hermione POV
I awoke one morning to the harsh rays of the Sun coming in through the red and silver curtains. I slowly sat up and looked at the clock. It read 9:20 AM.

"Draco. For once the kids let us sleep in on our Anniversary," I said, kissing his nose good morning. (July, 21)

"Really?" he mumbled

"Yeah, it's almost half nine."

"Wow. We should probably go and see what they did. Or  didn't do"

We got up, grabbed a robe each, and made our way to the door. When we opened the door, there was a trail of rose petals, red, white, pink, all the way down the staircase.

We walled down hand in hand. When we got down to the kitchen, there was a huge spread of all sorts of breakfast foods. There was pancakes-double chocolate chip, blueberry, and banana nut-, muffins, and coffee along with other types of juices.

"Do you think they know that we can't eat all of this?" I asked my husband.

"Yes," he replied, pointing to the door, where our 5 youngest came out.

"Hi, mummy. Do you guys need help?" Percy asked me.

"Yes, we will."

We all gathered around the table and sat down. I ate 3 double chocolate chip pancakes, a muffin, and drank a cup of coffee with milk and two sugars.

After we were done, the kids shot up and sprinted from the dining room, leaving Draco and I wondering what they were going to go and do.

We returned to our room to find that there was a levitating note for each of us from Clemintine.

Dear Mum,

Happy Anniversary! Liam and I made your bed. I set you out a pretty green, floor-length, ball gown, a pair of silver heals, and matching jewelry. Please put them on and convince dad to do the same. We, the kids, have a wonderful day planned. First though, a letter came for you and one for Dad, from Hogwarts.

                                                  Love,
                                                            Clem

I first looked at Draco's face. His face was twisted up in disgust and, was that, fear.

"Dragon, what's wrong?" I asked, worridly.

"They planned a day for us. AND... we have a letter from Hogwarts. How are you not worried?"

"Because I know that Clem would be behind everything. And... if our kids did anything wrong, Neville would already have sent us a letter regarding their behavior."

I walked over and grabbed the letter and carefully opened it and read it.

Dear Hermione Granger-Malfoy,

Hogwarts is hosting it's  first ever reunion of the graduating class of 1999. Please  feel free to bring your spouse, and any kids that you may have. It would be an honor to have the entire golden trio there. It will be held the weekend after classes are set to begin. We expect your owl no later than July, 31.

                                   From,
                                            Headmaster Neville Longbottom.
P.S. Harry, Ron, and Ginny all think that died so you should come and prove them wrong.