The Reunion(Part 4)

Previously: "Malfoy, I'm sorry I was a such a git in the past. You wanna be friends from here on out?" He asked sticking his hand out.

Hermione POV

I watched as Harry stuck his hand, clearly not expecting what happened next.
Draco took his hand and said, "Alright, Potter. I wanted to be your friend from the beginning, but no. You picked the Weasel," he said, teasing.

"Yeah, looking back now, that was a bad decision," Harry replies, lightly punching his shoulder.

"HEY! I am right here, mate. And why do you chose the ferret over me? I am your best mate. We went through everything together," Ron said.

"While you are my best mate, so is Hermione and you made her move away. What you did isn't cool, not at all. And if Malfoy has... how many kids?" Harry questioned.

"Almost a dozen," we replied, in unison.

"What do you mean, 'almost?' Hermione you aren't pregnant again, right?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, I am. I am going to name the girl Kacy Ginerva Malfoy and the boy John Blaise Malfoy. You are the only Weasley I didn't name a kid after, so..."

Ginny jumped into my arms and knocked us both to the floor.

"HERMIONE GRANGER! ARE YOU REALLY? THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" She kept muttering as Harry and Draco helped us up.

"Thanks, Dray. I love you," I said, kissing him passionately.

When we finally broke, he whispered, "Anytime, 'Mione. Am I allowed to beat the Weasel's ass now?"

"No. Because then you might go to Azkaban and I can't live a day without you," I whispered back.

We continued to talk for a while until Ron did something unthinkable and unforgivable. He kissed me, full on the lips.

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME! I WILL BE TELLING YOUR MOTHER WHY YOU ARE IN THE HOSPITAL! YOU WENT BEHIND DRACO'S BACK AND KISSED ME KNOWING FULL AND WELL THAT I AM MARRIED AND NO LONGER LOVE LIKE THAT! I NO LONGER EVEN LIKE YOU! Draco, go ahead. But don't kill him," I whispered the last part.

All of Ron's brothers and even Harry, took him and slapped him calling him stupid and then stepping out of the way.

Draco stepped up, grabbed his collar, and whispered, menacingly, "If you ever come near me, Hermione, or any of my kids, I will take a cell in Azkaban, if you catch my drift. I will hex you so much your own mother won't even be able to recognize you. Now, run."

When he let go, Ron sprinted out of Hogwarts.

We talked, laughed, and ate until Percy and Luna started to get sleepy. We said our goodbyes and apparated home. We tucked the kids in, changed into pajamas and settled into bed, each of us with a book.

"Draco?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we could move back to England?"

"I don't know. Is that what you want?"

"Not really, but maybe they could move here?" It was more of a question than a statement.

"Only if they want to. Maybe we could create a whole village."

And with that, they began to plan.