THANK YOU!!!!

Hello, hello, again. I just wanted to thank everyone who has read this story. It is amazing to me that so many people have willingly read something that I wrote and am genuinely proud of.

I would like to announce that I am not doing sequel. Instead I am doing a story staring Clementine when she was 11.
Description:
Clementine Malfoy, daughter of Draco and Hermione Malfoy nee Granger, is about to face her first year of Hogwarts. All she wants to do is pass everything, read as much as possible, and outdo her twin brother, Liam. However, when a blue haired Hufflepuff catches her eye, Clem knows that this year is going to be MUCH different than she had hoped.

I was also wondering if you maybe wanted to do a Q & A. If you do, please comment questions next to the character's name.

Hermione:

Draco:

Clementine:

Liam:

Nymphadora:

Bella:

Draco II:

George:

Fred:

Olive:

Luna:

Percy:

Kacy Ginerva:

John Blaise:

Harry:

Blaise:

Neville:

Luna Lovegood:

Weasley:

Other (please name who):

That is it. I will the to have the Q&A up as soon as I have enough questions to make a chapter. In the mean time, I am working on Clem's life at Hogwarts. If you have ideas, comment them and I will try to use them!

Ideas for Clementine's life at Hogwarts:

Thank you again, so much, it means the world to me that people are reading my stuff.

(Edited)