The World has Turned and Left me Here

"And anyone who comes in the way of me going home" Damon says as Kai and I walk over.

"Nim and I heard our names. All good, I hope." Kai says and hands me the ascendent. I look up at the sky with it.

"The Eclipse will happen directly overhead. In Perfect alignment with the Gemini Constellation." I say. Kai nods and points to Damon.

"You dig into the tunnels below us. We'll do the spell there." He says.

"Why"the insufferable little witch asks.

"Have you never portal-jumped through an Eclipse before?" Kai asks condescendingly.

"Okay, look. The light of the Eclipse will shine down and activate the ascendent. You spout a little witchy woo and then, poof anyone standing in the circle of light holding the ascendent goes home." I explain.

"By 'witchy woo,' I assume you mean the spell" Bonnie says unbelievingly. "Let me see it." Kai and I look to each other then back at her.

"When the time comes" we say together. We then walk past Damon and the bitch, oops I mean witch.

"Where are you going" Damon asks.

"Into town" I answer.

"We need to gather some important supplies."Kai finishes.

*hours later*

Kai and I make our way back to the site and see Damon hit the last piece.

"Looks, like we got back just in time." Kai say and puts our bag down. Damon vamp speeds t us and opens the bag.

"Zima, grunge, black Jimmy Choos, every Alex Rodriguez rookie card known to man, and N'Sync album, and a pager, really?" He asks.

"5-5-5-hi-Kai. No way I'm giving those digits up."Kai justifies.

"These were important supplies?" Damon asks like we are idiots.

"Look, the future sounds great. All right? I'm super excited about the internet. But 1994 has been our home for most of our lives. I'd hate for us to get homesick." Kai says with that 'stop asking stupid question look.'

"So let's get down there" I say to defuse the tension.

"No, we are not going anywhere until you show me the spell." Bonnie says trying to sound tough.

"Okay" I say and just stand there.

"Are we literally not going anywhere?" Damon asks annoyed.

"Fine, you don't wanna show me the spell then you can do it yourself. You want my magic, take it." Damn it, she's caught on.

"Uh-oh, she's being brave" Kai says.

"I'm serious. This was your big threat. If I don't do the spell and let us out of here you'll just take my magic, leave me for dead, and do the spell yourself. So go ahead. Take all of it"

Kai sighs and says," Don't mind if I do." He puts his hands on her and starts to drain her. She groans.

"Bonnie" Damon says worried.

"It's okay, he won't kill me" Bonnie says so sure of it.

"Doesn't look like it from here" Damon starts to get very worried. Bonnie continues to wither in pain. "Hey. Bonnie. Whoa, hey, guys. Stop!" Kai lets her go.

"They don't know the spell. Which means we don't need them. Motuus" Bonnie says and the shovel and pickaxe launch into our stomachs.

"No! No!" Damon yells as we fall to the ground dead. "Bonnie."

*Night*

"Nim, wakey wakey. Home time." I wake up and pull the shovel out of my stomach. "Hello, beautiful."

"I'm going to kill that little witch and watch her burn," I say and get up.

"You have never seemed more attractive, well except the night where you helped kill my family." Kai says. I laugh.

"How about we kill the witch, go home and finish our job before we get to that." I say and walk down the tunnel to the cave.

"We might need this," Kai says with a crossbow in his hands.

"Where did you get that," I ask.

"I woke up earlier" He answers and continues to walk. We walk in just in time to see the spell almost complete. Kai shoots Bonnie and flies back, Damon and her drop the ascendent.

"Forgetting  some people" I ask angry. "Did you really think we hadn't tried to kill ourselves before?"

"Because we have, lots of times" Ki says and reloads.

"Lots of ways" I say and notice Damon looking at the ascendent. "Grab that and the next arrow goes in her heart."

"Your choice" Kai says and aims. Damon glares and runs to Bonnie.

"It's okay, I got you" He pulls the arrow out of her and is about to feed her blood.  Kai and I run to the ascendent.

"Damon, no" Bonnie says and he speeds to us holding us by the neck to a rock and we drop it. I stab him with the arrow. As Kai and Damon fight I notice Bonnie getting to the ascendent.

"Oh no you don't" I kick her in the stomach. You were going to desert us, after we had been so nice to you." Kick "We may be sociopaths, but it's people like you that made us this way" Punch" And now I've got blood on my favorite shoes" Punch. Bonnie whispers a spell and I'm launched into the wall of the cave knocked out.

"Nimue!" Kai yells and runs to me as Damon goes home.

*Kai's POV*

"You insolent little girl, how dare you. Nimue is gonna have fun killing you." I say to the bleeding Bonnie.