Prolouge

A/N: I do not own Vampire diaries, I only own Nimue and the Reynold family.

"Josette, where are they" Kai says as we walk around his house killing all of his siblings.

"Jo, c'mon out Jo.  I know you can hear me" I say as we walk into Jo's room, following the trail of blood.

"C'mon out, you know you can't hide them from us" Kai says and we walk closer to the bed, stop for a second.  Kai gives me signal to start walking back to the door.  Kai then pulls the bed up and all we see is Kai's favorite sister, Jo. 
"Where are they, Jo" Kai starts searching the whole room, until he stops and takes a bat and kicks her.  This seems to lift the cloaking spell and Kai and I see Lucas and Olivia run out of the room.

"Kai, you go get them, I'll stay with the twin" I say and give him a kiss, before I get down to Jo's level on the ground and say, "he is going to find them, he is going to kill them, and then you will merge, and Kai will be the leader."  The brat seems to have enough magic and strength to push me into the wall and run downstairs.  Once, I get up I follow her, when I make it to the front door, Kai is already there.

"Stop, I'll do it, I'll merge with you.  Just don't hurt anyone else" Jo says, Kai and I smile.

"See, was that so hard.  Now if had just agreed earlier all of your bratty little siblings would be alive.  There deaths are your fault Jojo." I say to her.

*The Next Night*

All the memebers of the Gemini Coven were gathered for the merge.  Kai and Jo start the ceremony, but nothing is happening.

"I don't feel anything" Kai says, so they repeat the spell.  "Josette, what did you do?  Why can't I feel your magic?  Why aren't they saying anything?  They should be saying something, Nim, come here."  I walk over to him and grab his hand.  "We are merge this should be a bigger deal, right?"  Kai's father then comes over and starts chanting something and soon everyone begins.  As they are chanting Kai and I are withering on the floor in pain, the last thing I see is Jo's smug little face.