Yeah

Parents are making me go to bed a 10- bleh-

Anyways, I'm working on my story.

Here I have so far:

Soulmates. Everyone in this world has one.

How do they figure out their soulmates? Well, it's easy.

Babies are born seeing no colour (except for black and white). Once they meet their soulmate, typically by kissing them, they finally see colours.

Normally, people find their soulmate in grade seven, you still have the choice to break up with them, or ignore them, but their your soulmate nevertheless

I, on the other hand, am different. Yes, that's right, I'm Emily Davis. If you have yet to hear about me, I'm the girl in our world who is one of the few that is actually colourblind. Let's see.. the doctors told me it's less than four percent of the world is colourblind? So, yeah, you'd think people would praise, or pity me for being this way. However, they just use it to pick on me, mainly online.

I ignore this, though. I dismiss the assholes that bully me. Oh, sorry, I swore again. I swear too much, and mother doesn't like that, so I try to not to...for her sake. Anyways, I'm going off topic again. Who cares about bullies anyways?

Aha..yeah.

I don't need to worry about bullies--I have friends instead. Well, two friends.

Their names are Emma (who I get mistaken for) and Anastasiya. Anastasiya came from Russia, great English speaker for being Russian too. We call her Ana for short.
Emma is my good twin (we're not actually related though). We look alike, besides the fact that she has way longer hair than mine, and she has an American accent*.

*My accent sounds more British, while hers is a Southern American accent.

So, yeah, I don't have much to say. To put it simple, I am only writing in you because I can. This is my diary after all. Emma gave it to me, saying I should write more. She says I'm a good writer, but I know she's only lying so I can feel better.

Now, what am I doing currently, besides writing in here, of course? I am scrolling through the internet, reading  comments as I glare at them with much hatred. People make me sick. It's as simple as that.

Also, I'm heading out to see Emma and Ana today, which will be fun. Remember to remind me, though.

Who am I kiding? You're a diary!
-Emily K. Davis

Chapter One.

And that's all!

What do yu guys tjink?

Should I make it a book on here, or one of my accounts?

I don't know;;