info x warnings

hi! welcome to my little project i started shortly after finishing the show riverdale. i wanted something fresh, a new plot. so, what would've happened if jughead & archie moved in with their mothers. in my version of the story, jughead becomes a successful writer, owning a popular and growing publishing company located in new york city. archie is a popular  music artist, producing song lyrics and songs for his record deal. the two live in a condo in new york city, living their lives happily.

betty stayed in riverdale, her sister polly is now married to jason blossom after many efforts of convincing hal & alice cooper. veronica's mom also divorced hiram lodge due to some personal information, and moved to riverdale with her daughter. hermione lodge soon became hermione andrews, marrying archie's father. betty and veronica became best friends, and kevin was always there to help whenever there were problems. kevin also dated a unknown guy from the southside (i think you know who that is *wink wink*). on betty's 24th bday she decided to apply for a job in new york, and veronica decided to move to new york for a few gigs involving her singing career and dancing career. thats when things became a bit messy. and thats when our story begins.

x warnings x
-unedited
-lowercase intended
-there is a smut scene in one chapter, you may skip over it if you'd like.
-mention of explicit events
-swearing
-alcoholism
-mention of suicide
-mention of self harm

enjoy the story <3