Chapter 7: Meeting

Risqhi's Point of View

A bag on my back, a phone on my hand. I'm ready to go home after a tiring. Today we had a Student President meeting, talking about the Club Promotions with the Club Leaders. Coincidentally, today is also my group's turn to clean up and tidy up all the mess the Student Council Team made. A meeting is always messy, eh?

I walked out from the school's gate, heading to the parking area to grab my motorbike. At that time, I saw a familiar motorbike parking near mine, and damn! Someone came to visit his old school!

"NARA!" I yelled happily, running to the senior. He was wearing casual clothes, a plain army green hoody and leather pants. His looks didn't change.

"YO! RIS-RIS!" He yelled back and we did a friendly bro-fist. "GOD! I missed you! I missed this school! And this parking lot!" He giggled.

"Oh, please," I pretended to do a pissed-off facepalm. "You're here to visit us? Most of the students are- No, all of the students are already home, but Sir Carrick's probably still inside. Wanna come inside?"

"Sure! By the way, I bought Starbucks just in case I met one of the Weirdie Stars here, so this is your Caramel Macchiato." He handed me the drink but I refused, "Nah. I don't like caramel. Save that for someone."

We then walked inside, to the Library to check out Sir Carrick. Nara kept looking around the school with a smile, and said, "It isn't half of the semester yet but I'm already missing this school."

I chuckled lightly, "Yeah. This was when it all started."

"You were such a geek when I first met you!" He playfully pushed my back with a laugh and I pushed him back. "Shut the hell up. Archery Club wasn't as crowded that time, too."

"Good comeback," He winked and I rolled my eyes. "Is the Archery Club doing good? Do you check them out?" He asked, but I shrugged, "Who knows?"

We passed by my class and we decided to take a look around, showing the newly-decorated classroom. It was just a small visit and we continued to walk to the Library again. We met Sir Carrick, Professor Kenneth, and... [Y/N]?

"SIR! KENNY! [Y/N]!!!" Nara cheerfully ran to them and hugged Sir Carrick shortly. [Y/N] seems to be surprised by his sudden visit, but Professor Kenneth didn't look as surprised.

"Nara! Is this YOU?!" Sir Carrick sandwiched Nara's face with his palms. "YOU'RE HERE! WE WERE JUST ABOUT TO GO HOME-"

Suddenly Professor Kenneth coughed. A fake cough.

"Oh right, almost forgot about you, Professor!" And Nara did bro-fist with Professor Kenneth as well. "You like caramel, don't you, Professor? I bought Starbucks just in case-"

"The karma of accidentally giving you a 39 in a test which was supposed to be 93," Professor joked, "And no thanks, I'm not in a mood for drinks."

"Really? Then Sir Carri-"

"I like how [Y/N]'s never one of your choices," I interrupted, eyeing at [Y/N] who was standing still, now a bit startled that Nara suddenly handed her the drink, smirking.

"We should hang out at, uh, a cafe nearby?" Sir Carrick suggested. Nara and I agreed enthusiastically, while Professor Kenneth stayed quiet thinking.

"No thanks, got some tasks to do, it's  gonna be a busy night for me," He said, a sad smile on his face, as he continued, "Sorry. What about [Y/N] and Carrick?"

"Sounds good to me!" The librarian answered.

"I... I think I'll pass. I'm sorry!" [Y/N] slightly bowed down apologetically. "My mom's gonna be super worried if I don't contact her if I want to go somewhere after school, and now I don't have data to contact her, so..."

The three of us then resulted in going to that cafe by our own vesicles. We sat on the available seats on the second floor, ordering snacks as it wasn't time for dinner yet. I started a conversation,

"Yao's in separate college from you, isn't he?"

Nara answered, sipping on his Starbucks he bought earlier that made him didn't order any drinks again, "Yeah. Agh, I miss Yao," He faked a sob, "He's in Performing Arts College, while I'm in National Athletic College. Our majors are apposites."

"Pfft, that's sad. We'll all meet again in the Principal's birthday party, so we just need to wait," Sir Carrick reminded. "I miss Yao, too," And... he wiped his fake tears. I cringed.

"What are we going to give the Principal? A Gucci belt?" Nara smirked. "Or... A choker?"

"The fuck?" I narrowed my eyebrows and Sir Carrick just laughed, "That's Nara for you."

"The fuck indeed," Nara replied sarcastically. There was a silence as our three started to focus on our phones.

"Ah, right, I got something to tell you," Sir Carrick suddenly spoke, gaining attention from me and Nara as it seemed serious.

"So, uh, well..."

"Keep going with the nervous start words like an anime girl about to confess to her senpai," I mumble under my breath, both of them seemed to heard it. Shit.

"Let me restart," Sir Carrick placed his phone on the table as he spoke, "Kenneth told [Y/N] his, Nathaniel, Falhan and Frederick's pasts in the Library just then."

Me and Nara progressed what he said for a second before half-yelling "He did?!" at the same time. I frowned at the info.

"He did. He was crying when he told his past in detail, it was really emotional for me to see him breaking down like that, he even had an unstable breath after that. I warned him not to continue but he refused. However, before Nara came, he calmed down somehow, that was a relief," Sir Carrick told us. "Now that [Y/N] knows more about us, she's going to get more curious to find more, the WS' background and purpose are going to be found out, somehow."

"I see. If that's the case, then when she finds out, she should be glad, she should be thankful for us. She's got 2 years to find out. Kevin's not much online in the groupchat, too, and we rarely give her hints. Or, we never do," Nara said.

"But she stole the 'Dear Diary' notes from the Language Prep Room, she probably has translated them by now," I added.

Sir Carrick made the ">:|" and spoke, "The notes that we wrote long ago for the Principal's 'WS Yearly Notes'? Ah, then we gotta write them again. I said that it was too early to write them that time, anyway. There's also one more thing, about the new teacher, Chris."

"What about him?" I asked curiously. All I know is that he's a kind and reliable teacher.

"The new teacher guy?" Nara asked, interested since we've never talked about his personality in the groupchat, and now we were about to talk shit behind his back.

"He's kind of suspicious,"

==================

There's no more tragedy, I promise ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗNo more, okay? (◕‿◕)♡

No more, okay? (◕‿◕)♡

STOP FUKIN LYIN ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
WHY U ALWAYS LYIN ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Alright I'll be gone for now lol. Please consider giving votes and comments if you like the story!