Loved one

Jimin nodded allowing Jungkook to strip him of clothing, "Do not be loud... You know the drill."

          Jimin layed there fully naked as Jungkook stood up removing his own clothes to just touch Jimin all over. They weren't planning on going far tonight, just simple touches seemed to fit right about now. Jungkook was absorbing Jimin's heat in order to satisfy the human. Jungkook's hands traveled up and down the humans chest as he sat up over the human and kissing him repeatedly like he'd always do. Jungkook suddenly began to hum silently like it was some game he loved. Jimin felt his lovers touch reach down to his cock. "Ah~ why does your hands always find it's way down there?" Jimin sat up and looked down as Jungkook's body was already warm enough to feel human, Jungkook closed his eyes and looked up at Jimin with dark brown eyes and his heart pounding with viability.

          Jimin scrutinized Jungkook's sudden life appearance everytime they would do this, Jimin couldn't help but to stare at Jungkook's illusional lively body. Jungkook grew impatient and pressed the human onto the bed. "I think you should know when I say to be silent." Jungkook growled biting Jimin's shoulder making the human throw back his head deeper onto the mattress and bite his tongue at the pain. "Let's try this again but you'll have to be silent~" Jungkook winked going down to Jimin's member and began to play with it moving his hand up and down and looking up occasionally to look at Jimin's face. Jungkook sucked the tip of the head sucking all of the cum that escaped and used his fangs to play with the sensitive skin to make him feel like a tease. Jimin's breathing increased as Jungkook kept teasing. The endless teasing wouldn't end! Jimin wanted Jungkook to thrust into him but just that he couldn't do and Jimin knew that.

        Jungkook turned Jimin over once he was done and began to suck the under part of the human making him mewl into the covers. "Ah....mm I did! I- I missed this...a-H!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook smiled into Jimin's skin holding his hips up and licking into Jimin's hole not trying to be rough with his entrance. Jungkook dropped Jimins hips onto the bed and sucked the human's nipples that grew hard.  "J-Jung.....kook..."  Jimin moved his hands up Jungkook's fluffy hair and kissed the top of his head.

        Jungkook smirked, "I need your love~" Jungkook hummed almost into a tune and began grinding his member on Jimin's hard one.

          "Ngh! You're making me hot!" Jimin began to loose his mind and moan loudly not caring about keeping it down. Jungkook wasn't going to say a word but just continue rubbing himself onto Jimin and continue the tease.

         "That's well~" Jungkook groaned spreading Jimin's legs side to side and continued to grind as if he was thrusting into him.

          "Ahhh Jungkook! I'm getting cum.... E-everywhere..." Jimin panted looking down and seeing a mess of white stains on the bed. Jungkook chuckled and met with Jimin's lips again kissing him while Jimin pressed his tongue into his lovers mouth huffing at the grinds in between the steamy kiss.

        "Marry me~" Jungkook whispered sucking Jimins bottom lip.

         Jimin heard Jungkook's proposal and nodded still keeping the kiss. "...mmm~ yes.. Ah~ Jungkook yes.... Yes." Jimin breathed making Jungkook feel happiness within.

          Meanwhile Taehyung was in Jimeon's room, he looked at the small baby with his eyes gleaming amber. "I never got the chance to spend such a long time with you.... I hate that I'm lonely." Taehyung picked Jimeon up, "You love me, do you?"

        Jimeon remained silent staring at the vampire. Taehyung went over to the rocking chair and sat down. "I wish I can pinch your small little cheeks... But you'll cry because of the cold." Taehyung rocked in the chair back and fourth gently in the dark. "I can't help to feel jealous when I see you. You are what Jungkook and Jimin made with so much love.... There's no love for me here... I've ruined it all and played around with it.. Now I'm a lonely guy..." Taehyung sighed looking at the baby. "Don't stare at me like that.... Jimeon is a horrible name! I think I'll call you Tae-Tae. You like that... Do you?" Taehyung accidentally placed his finger to the baby's face. Apparently, Jimeon didn't cry... He didnt even flinch... He just blinked and brought his small premature hand up to attempt to grab Taehyung's finger.

          Taehyung was in shock seeing that the baby didn't move at all! Jimeon just moved his hand up and held Taehyung's index finger. "How are you..... Doing that?"