Satisfy

"You aren't telling me... Jimin... Tell me." Jungkook climbed ontop of Jimin leaning his body onto the human.

         "I-I don't know what it is..." Jimin replied as Jungkook nodded understanding.

        "Now that we are here why don't we finish what we started last time?~" Jungkook moved his cold hand down to play with Jimin's shirt. "Would you like that?~" Jimin felt his shirt go up and the cold touches meet his nipples making them hard. Jungkook rolled the nipples teasing them with his fingers as he kept Jimin under him to bare all of the touching.

         "Ngh~ J-Jungkook... Please make it wet for me.." Jimin breathed while Jungkook smiled making sure he absorbed the warmth before he moved any further,

      As Jungkook began to feel human, Jungkook licked around Jimin's nipples gently kissing the pink areola with a smirk. "Mine." He whispered pulling Jimin's shirt off and tossing it onto the floor. Jimin understood he had to remove his own clothing, so he took off his clothes as he was left naked with Jungkook. "I never liked it when you'd cover your body... So selfish~" Jungkook smiled holding Jimin's hands and leading them behind Jungkook so Jimin's hands can wrap around Jungkook's neck so he can kiss him comfortably. Jungkook forcefully pressed Jimin's legs onto the bed spreading it further so he can see Jimin's hole under him.

          "Ah~ please take it easy... I've just recovered.."

          "Oh so before you were fine?" Jungkook chuckled to himself. "I make no promises, dear." Jungkook lowered himself onto Jimin and slipped himself in making Jimin hiss at the pain a bit.

           "Ahh~ Jungkook! Mmm you are big... So big!" Jimin moaned while Jungkook sat up thrusting and holding Jimin's hips sideways pummeling
Jimin's emtrance and quickly reaching the prostate. "AhH!!" Jimin cried pulling a pillow to his face so he would remain silent as Jungkook kept pounding and grinding into him. Jimin bit down on the pillow as it kept him from shouting. "-mmm~"

        "I.... I want you to feel me... Feel me like before~" Jungkook groaned thrusting, he got on his knees making Jimin's body arch upwards as Jungkook carried it slightly sideways to have his cock pierce through Jimin again and again. When Jimin felt close he released without warning, however Jungkook kept going until he felt himself give in.

       The quick thrusts Jungkook maintained moving his hips in a circular motion making himself feel warmth from his partner. Jimin flung the pillow away and couldn't take it anymore, he sat up making Jungkook place Jimin's body down and sit back as Jimin climbed onto Jungkook's lap and set himself gently on Jungkook's member. Jungkook planted his hands back to sustain his body up while he thrusted as Jimin gave off pants and loud moans promptly leaning into Jungkook's chest and breathing heavily moving up and down slightly faster on his own.

        Jimin's P.O.V
       His thrusts made me grow obsessed, I missed him fucking me hard like this until I lost my mind. All of his sudden thrusts made me look back at the time I led him to do it with me for the first time. I just hoped no one else can hear our moans from outside! Jungkook kissed along my neck and couldn't stop, of course I didn't wish for him to stop. I was left breathless while Jungkook kept thrusting, I already reached my orgasm but Jungkook wasn't satisfied yet. He lowered himself back onto the bed holding his hands up to intertwine with mines, we locked hands as I remained sitting up and bouncing on him continuously to satisfy him.

         "Ah~ Yah... Jimin-ah! I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook managed to huff during his moans. He looked human and funtioned like a human for a while, He gulped and pulled out from inside me while I layed onto his chest as if it was my bed and panted listening to his heart as he came onto my skin and no where inside of me. "Ah~hahh.... Jimin...ah-" Jungkook panted. I believed Jungkook loved the feeling of breathing again, he missed living and I couldn't help to feel that he was a bit left out knowing Jimeon and I can live and he can't. I pity him.

          Authors P.O.V
      After the sexual intercourse, Jimin still remained on Jungkook not caring how cold he was now. Jungkook was caressing Jimin's hair and playing with it gently. "Jimin... You've gotten me obsessed~"

           Jimin looked up and giggled. "Hehe, I love you Jeon Jungkook!"

        Jungkook smiled and pulled Jimin's face into a kiss. "I love you too~ let's just hope no one heard us."

      "Oh we heard you alright!" Taehyung shouted from beyond the door making Jimin blush in embarrassment as the two laughed to themselves quietly.