Our words

Jungkook glanced out the window of his bedroom to look down at the garden of love, Jungkook noticed Jimin's rose was dead and Jungkook's rose was still standing. He sighed and was looking infront of the mirror remembering the first night of the wedding, how Jungkook took Jimin's dress off and smiled looking at him happily through the reflection.. Sadly Jimin was no longer here so the two can do any of that.. Jungkook grew afraid of looking at Jimin once Han would be done preparing the dead body for viewing. Of course Han would just clear the body of bloodstains and such not fill the body with chemicals like how a normal body preparation would go. What was off about Jimin's dead body was that his blood did not rush down to his feet and he was still warm yet his heart failed to respond. It was like his body was frozen in place from the inside, everything was still and nothing moved at all! Just his body was warm which was peculiar.

            Jungkook was picking out a proper outfit to see Jimin in for the last time. He had his doubts and felt that Jimin was here but he had no evidence to prove it at all. Jungkook was wearing his white dress shirt tucked into his black dress pants and had black suspenders on him aswell. Jungkook sighed putting on a tie while thinking of Jimin.

        "So grumpy~ be happy for once"

        Jungkook saw Jimin's reflection through the mirror followed by a giggle. Jungkook turned around hoping to see Jimin sitting there smiling but when he looked back it was nothing but Jimin's empty death bed. Jungkook sighed as Taehyung walked in with Jimeon sleeping in his arms, Taehyung had on a suit and tie as Jimeon was wearing a black bear jumpsuit for the occasion. "How you holding up, Jungkook?"

         "I'm doing fucking horrible... I don't want to see him..." Jungkook hissed.

            "What? But you two are married..." Taehyung looked at Jimeon's small hands and kissed them gently as the baby slept.

         "Were." Jungkook wore the black coat and looked at the mirror in anger.

           "Jungkook, you are just angry and in denial.. But please see Jimin atleast one last time. Han said after we view him he will make sure he gets the casket. For now Jimin would be on a very slender bed that almost looks like a coffin but without the hood. Yoongi and Hoseok even went out to get all sorts of flowe-"

           "All my fault.... It's all my fault He's dead and I'll forever be alone..." Jungkook whispered.

         "Not at all Jungkook! You have Jimeon, me-"

          "No! You both have eachother and I will never have anyone again! No one is as special as my Jeon Jimin. When you and Jimeon are getting married... Who will I be with? Nothing but a picture of my Jimin of his last movement when I pushed him into a coma!" Jungkook shouted as Jimeon flinched in his sleep.

            Jungkook went silent to avoid waking Jimeon up. Taehyung just kept looking at Jimeon and remained silent "I'm here to just say, Han told me Jimin is ready to be seen. Let's go." Taehyung held his hand out to Jungkook as Jungkook took Taehyung's hand as they walked out of the room and started to head towards the empty room Jungkook would always be in to think. The room wasn't so empty now.. It was filled with flowers and Jimin's body was lying there with a white tuxedo and black gloves. Jimin was there in the center as the soft sunlight shined through the heavy cutains covering the window. Jungkook sat down outside refusing to go in as Taehyung, Han, Yoongi and Hoseok was inside staring at Jimin.

           Han stepped forward to say a few words, he cleared his throat and began to speak, "Jimin... I recall the time I was sent out to find Master Jungkook a gift and as I was searching I found a special human, which was you. Throughout time I cared for you and Master Jungkook. Both of you are my purpose of living forever... You are no longer here but, a piece of you still lives on within you're descendant. Rest now, you have a safe journey to heaven." Han stepped back as Taehyung decided to say some words.

          Taehyung stepped up and looked at Jimin's body. "I hold your small child in my arms, he will soon be mines because I do want him as much as he wants me. I regret getting upset at you... I know you were only trying to protect him but I was so desperate for love, I grew selfish and hogged your own son from you just to prove he was mine too. This child has nothing in him that screams Kim Taehyung However, I still love him and I will care for him when no one can't... We will all miss you and soon if Jimeon asks about you, I'll say you were amazing, perfect, cute, and kind... All with it's own meanings when I explain to him all about you. Rest, Jeon Jimin."

           Yoongi held Hoseok close and spoke up, "I know I wasn't much in your life to say a few words but I was there to help you when you were laying on your death bed... I tried my best everyday and placed you before my problems so you will survive... But now I'll say Rest in peace for you are not suffering and you are on your way to a calm and peacful land named heaven."

       Hoseok spoke up aswell, he stood with great posture and looked at the body. "I remember helping you deliver Jimeon... You were so happy that day. I was glad I helped you make a great memory in your life. I won't say any regrets I have for not spending more time with you but what I will say is that I treasure those happy moments you had and always remember you smiling. Rest well."

          They all took a moment of silence as Taehyung looked back at Jungkook sitting down in the hallway looking down. "Jungkook... Please say some words."

         "I can't...."

        Han sighed and grabbed Jungkooks hand guiding him to the room. "Master Jungkook, please look at him atleast."

         Jungkook shutted his eyes and shook his head as Taehyung stepped up bringing Jimeon to Jungkook. "Here... Jimeon has yet to see him too! Hold him and you'll feel strong enough." Jungkook turned away from Jimin and held Jimeon as everyone left Jungkook alone with Jimeon and Jimin's body.