Like a Guardian

Taehyung was up in the baby's room holding Jimeon in the rocking chair. "Why are you so obsessed with me, little Tae-tae?"  The baby remained silent watching the older vampire talk. "You need to be with your actual father... Not me!" Taehyung smiled. "I do wonder what I feel like to you... Is it warmth? A bit of cold?" Taehyung sighed. "I need to give you back to your father.. It isn't right that you only want me. Jimin and Jungkook is your father, I am just a friend... Even if it kills me." Taehyung stroked Jimeon's dark brown silk hair. "Nothing of you has my name on it... So please be with the people you belong to."

    Jimeon began to coo looking at Taehyung reaching his small hands up trying to pull Taehyung's face closer. Jimin went upstairs to see Taehyung making Jimeon smile, Jimin wanted to actually care for his son like that but Jimeon only chose Taehyung. He walked into the room staring at the two. "Aww... My little Jimeon is smiling." Jimin walked over to see his little son.

          "Oh hey Jimin! I think you need time with Jimeon... He wouldn't stop crying when I set him down." Taehyung pointed Jimeon to face Jimin.

          "Okay Thankyou, Taehyung." Jimin fixed his eyes on Jimeon, "Hey there Jimeon~" Jimin talked in a sweet voice however, Jimeon did not listen. "Jimeon?" Jimin thought it was odd how Jimeon wouldn't look when his name was called.

        "Little Tae-tae?" Taehyung blurted out as Jimeon looked over at Taehyung.

         "Tae-Tae?" Jimin called out as Jimeon looked at Jimin. "This is off..."

          "Oh god... I'm so sorry Jimin!" Taehyung apologized.

        Jimin giggled. "He's just a baby, Taehyung! It could just be a phase.. It's okay!"

          "Oh... I'm still sorry. Here please take him." Taehyung held Jimeon out so Jimin can carry him. Suddenly, Jimin began to cough and then shook his head no. "Jimin? Are you alright."

        "Ah... I'm fine." Jimin held Jimeon gently then, Jimeon began to cry not being in Taehyung's arms.

          "Jimeon... Please stop crying." Taehyung patted Jimeon's small head and decided to leave the room trying to be strong and not keep the child from Jimin.

       "Taehyung.. Wait.. Please come back.. I'm not feeling well I can't stop coughing. I think I'm coming down with something." Jimin walked to Taehyung and gave Jimeon back as the baby stopped crying. "I hate to see him cry..." Jimin pouted before coughing into his own hands and stepping away.

        "Jimin... This isn't right. You need rest." Taehyung held Jimeon close.

        Jimin nodded walking out of the room. "Thankyou..." Jimin still had the sad feeling of his baby not accepting that Jimin is his father. It made him jealous.

         Later that day Jimin was resting in Jungkook's bed as Jungkook came in happily holding a big white bag. "Hello there, Doll."

           "Mm.. Hi Jungkook.." Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes looking at Jungkook. "What's that?"

          "Something you'll have to wear sometimes later. Anyways, why aren't you with Jimeon?"

      "I hate to see him cry in my arms... Jungkook! I don't know what to do!!" Jimin teared up. "He won't even answer to his name now..."

           "Jimin please we have to care for Jimeon.. Make him use to us again, we are the parents after all...I feel bad that I'm barely here to help you with him..." Jungkook set the big white bag on the chair and crawled onto the bed giving Jimin a kiss. .

        "I just... I just want to hold him like before.." Jimin sighed.

         "Then you have to hold him even if he cries. It's for the best..." Jungkook continued kissing Jimin's lips repeatedly and talking in between.

           "Jungkook..." Jimin smiled putting his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. "Then we both have to try.."

            Jungkook nodded holding Jimin's hands tightly. Unexpectedly, Jimin turned his head away and coughed. "Are you alright, Jimin?"

      Jimin cleared his throat and glanced at Jungkook attempting to hold his hands again. "Yeah... J-just a cough.. I'm fine.."