Home atlast

After packing, Han carried the luggage out with his strength and walked out of the house looking around so no people can see them leave. In Taehyung's arms, Jimeon was asleep. Jimin was being carried by Jungkook as they all left the house and began to travel into the woods heading home.

          Once they reached the manor, Jimin felt nostalgic just gazing up the big doors. He felt like he was home already. "Jungkook, I can walk." Jimin got off and walked into the mansion once Han held the doors open for the rest. Jungkook smiled flipping the lights on, Jimin gazed at the clean portraits and statues. "You guys finally cleaned!"

          Taehyung walked in cradling the sleepy child in his arms and grinned with a big ego. "Yeah I had to put in a little effort, You're welcome."

          "Do not lie, Mr.Kim! I had to work on everything!" Han dragged the luggage upstairs. "Mr. Park, Come check the room for the small human which I MADE!"

          Jungkook held Jimin's hand, "Come on, You'll love it!" Jungkook took Jimin up the stairs as Taehyung followed behind them. Once they reached the small room, There was blue pastel colors everywhere, in the corner of the room was a big white teddy bear wearing a blue bow tie, the white crib was covered by a clear see through veil and blue ruffled ribbons, wooden cabinets, dark blue rugs and along the wooden floors, there was a skye blue wooden rocking chair on the side of the room and the walls were decorated with clouds.

          Jimin smiled running up to the big teddy bear. "IT'S PERFECT!"

          "Do you love it Mr.Park?" Han asked setting the luggage down as Jimin jumped into his arms nodding happily.

         "Yes! Thankyou, Han." Jimin pulled away from the hug and was looking around the room.

        Taehyung went over to set Jimeon into his new crib. "I guess now we can get rid of those old things I got."

         "We can keep them, incase we need extra things." Jungkook patted Taehyung's shoulder.

         "Seem's alright, let's not make such a loud noise... Jimeon is asleep." Taehyung claimed backing away from the crib as Jimin giggled silently stepping out and yawning aswell.

         "Hope you both have a good rest, Master Jungkook and Park Jimin." Han walked downstairs as Jimin went back to Jungkooks room where he used to stay in before. Once he made it inside, he smiled happily as if he has never seen the room in decades. Jimin Parted the black veil covering the bed and layed down sighing in comfort.

          Jungkook went inside the room with Jimin and closed the door behind him removing his shirt. "Did you miss it here?~" Jungkook walked over to Jimin and  moved his cold hand up Jimin's clothed back. "Hm..?"

         "Yes." Jimin responded presing his face onto the mattress.

         Suddenly Jungkook layed next to Jimin hugging him from the back pulling down the back collar of the shirt down to expose a bit of Jimin's pale back. "I know you did~" Jungkook began kissing Jimin's skin making the human shiver from the cold touches allowing warmth to be shared. "You've probably missed this."

           "Mm...no.. I won't do any of that!" Jimin giggled turning his body around to see Jungkook shirtless.

           "Why won't you? I won't do anything harsh... Just gentle... Like small gentle touch on your warm skin... Touches that won't make you scream or shout in pleasure or satisfaction. I can help your desires and enlighten you with sexual tension." Jungkook hushed the human with a kiss and managed to remove Jimin's shirt. "No one is here to interrupt us...."

         "Mm....ah~ Wait... I can't... Jungkook-ah I was in labor." Jimin huffed as he couldn't keep his eyes open no longer, just the cold touches and kisses he missed made him regret saying that.

        "I know... I know... I won't do any of that~ Just a little touching will do." Jungkook held Jimin's face still and resumed to kiss him along his lips and to his cheek.