A Healthy Life

Jimin remained in the room still coughing into tissues Jin brought him time to time. Jimin would look at his engagement ring and think to himself, "Forever..." Jimin whispered sighing. "It's just blood... I feel alright!"

              Soon Jungkook walked in with a bowl of soup he held with a cloth. "Jimin? Sweety?" Jungkook made his way to Jimin with the bowl.

         Jimin avoided eye contact. "Why are you here? You won't persuade me any longer.. I dont want to... Leave me alone."

         "Jimin... We both know I am incapable of doing that.." Jungkook set the bowl down on the bedside table sitting Jimin up.

           "And why is that?" Jimin sat up.

           "Well because this is my room, and we both have this." Jungkook showed the engagement ring. "I won't leave you... But I still need to turn you into a vampire..."

          "No.."

         "Jimin.. Don't you want a healthy life? To live with me forever and when Jimeon is old enough he can join us..."

           "Jungkook... I'm afraid... I still want him to experience atleast one of his fathers out in the sun with him."

          "Jimin... I'll give you time but you HAVE to be converted."

         "Thankyou..." Jimin smiled wiping a tear as Jungkook layed next to him.

          "Please eat." Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

         Jungkook began to look back at how healthy Jimin was before... And recalled the first time he tried the human's blood.
____________________________________
Flashback

          "I love you...." Jimin whispered as Jungkook kissed his soft lips.

     Jungkook smiled getting up. The rain still poured and the power was still off Taehyung left and was somewhere around the mansion. There was no threat and everything was calm.

        "Jimin?"

        "Yes Jungkook?"

        "Let me claim you..." Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck and was ready to claim him. Jimin breathed heavily and holding Jungkook closer.

      "Are you going to make me into a vampire?" Jimin said under his breath in worry.

   "No. That's the last thing I want from you.... I want to claim you as mine for the rest of your life. I don't want anyone else to kiss you but me.." Jungkook slowly placed his fangs ontop of Jimin's warm skin ready to bite him. Jimin tightened his eyes shut and clutched onto Jungkook's clothes.

       Jungkook inserted his strong bright fangs into the human making the boy scream and cry. He sucked his blood taking in Jimin's sweet red fluid. The fangs stinged like two needles being pierced through at the same spot and being repeatedly pushed in and out gently like a vibrating syringe. Jimin cried loudly into Jungkook's ear trying not to move around much.

      Jungkook pulled away quickly as blood dripped onto the dress staining it, Jimin cupped his wound and looked at the red crimson blood that escaped his neck.

     Jungkook licked the blood off of his fangs and smiled.  "Finally...you're mine..."
____________________________________

          Jungkook looked at Jimin as the human enjoyed his soup he noticed the mark was still there after all this time. "Jimin... You want to stay alive for Jimeon?"

         Jimin nodded. "Yes... He'll be a lonely human if I become one so soon... And I want to hug him and hold him!" Jimin smiled.

         "Jimin... You know... I never am around him... But I will! I will try hard to take care of him and get him to like me aswell! Right now it's tough since he only wants Taehyung." Jungkook claimed as he heard a little giggle from Jimin.

          "Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!" Jimin was positive and thought getting sick like this was just normal.

          Jungkook denied all of Jimin's beliefs and tried to focus on when to transform him. "Please think.. Think of this.. I hate to see you suffer..." Jungkook kissed the mark of fangs on Jimin's neck.

           "I'll think on it then... But you can only bite me when I say so.." Jimin continued to smile as if everything was alright. He wanted to look through all of the negativity and hoped to see Jimeon and Jungkook after all of this.