0.4

2 weeks later ;
Cameron Amaya
Ever since that night when melo asked me about the baby situation , he's been acting mad weird , like he's trying to hide something from .

I wake up to the sound of my phone being blown the fuck up , by 1,000 messages in the group chat.

From ; Demiyah 🏀🔥
Cameron !!

From ; leilani 😚💜
Girl she is asleep .

From ; kiyä🔥
Yeah what's up tho d ?

From ; Jay 🤤
Real shit?

From ; Demiyah 🏀🔥
She ain't tell no body that Melo got a baby?

From ; leilani 😚💜
Cameron had a baby ? When ? And how the kid was just playing basketball?

From;kiyä🔥
^
From;Jay 🤤
Yeah bro what you talking about ?

To;The Real Yerm Team 🤤🤞🏾
What the fuck y'all talking about i ain't have no baby ?

From;Jay🤤
Oh shit!

From;kiyä🔥
So if Cameron ain't have the baby then who had melo's kid , miyah ?

From ; leilani 😚💜
Jasmine !

From ; Demiyah 🏀🔥
I thought you knew cam?

To;The Real Yerm Team 🤤🤞🏾
No I didn't.

As I text them that I put on my triple b , sweats , slides , and jacket and grab my phone and head to melo's dorm .

As I get there I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer .

"Hey Don is melo here ?" I ask as don answers the door .

"No he went back to the hills , he said he'd be back Sunday tho ." Don tells me and I walk back to my dorm pack a bag and head to the hills .

As I get back to the hills I head to my house and I see my mom's home .

"I'm home ." I yell and i see my mom run downstairs and she hugs me .

"What you doing back so early?" She asks me .

"Nothing I've missed home , where's Christian?" I ask her .

"With gelo , and Zo , him and Monica broke up ." She tells me .

"Good for him I'll be back later ." I say and drive over to the guys house .

As I get to melo's house , i see my brother and his brothers are here , so I get out of the car and ring the door bell and melo comes and answers the door with a little girl in his hand and his face shocked as fucked .

"Are you surprised ?" I ask him.

"Hey babe ." He says and tries to kiss me and I move my head out of the way and he goes and gives the baby to tina .

"So when were you gonna tell me you had a got damn daughter ?" I ask him as we get upstairs in his room .

"I was gonna tell you but - but you didn't lamelo , you fucking didn't . " I yell at him .

"Babe I'm sorry but I need you ma ." He tells me .

"No I'm not putting myself in a got damn position were you and Jasmine fuck again , I'm not doing it lamelo , so fuck you and this got damn ring , I'm done. " I tell him and walk out of his room and out his front door , I'm don't with his shit , I'm not getting cheated on again .

As I get home i see my brother and Zo in the living room talking .

"Cameron come here ?" Chris says .

"What and how'd y'all beat me here ?" I ask them .

"Cameron melo found out 2 weeks ago and he was scared to tell you because he didn't wanna lose you . " zo tells me .

"Okay well look where we are now ." I say.

"Cameron he needs your help , stop acting like that ." Chris tells me .

"That is not my got damn child ." I tell them both .

"Okay put yourself in his position , he would help you out if you had another niggas baby ." Zo says .

"No he wouldn't . " I say .

"Cameron Lamelo is in love with you , he tells us this shit every time we hang out , Melo wants to marry you Cameron . " Chris says .

"Just please try and help him out , he doesn't want Jasmine , he wants you Cameron ." Zo tells me and I walk upstairs to my room and start to think . Does melo really love me ? Should I stay with him and be there for him ? Should I just move on with my life ? I don't know what to do .

||Should Cameron stay and help melo ? And does Melo really love Cameron ? Comment . 3 votes.
-Zoe 💜||