1.8

1 month later ;
Cameron Amaya 
It's been a month since the melo incident , i stay with my parents for right now , when i told them what happened , my dad wanted to beat the fuck outta melo , but I just told him to leave him be .  i haven't spoke to him and I honestly don't want to , just seeing his got damn face on Instagram and Twitter just pisses me off , I'm guessing , after we broke up he went to go be with that girl and honestly I don't blame him , she's beautiful , i just sometimes wish I was her , maybe I could've kept him happy if I was her , Maybe he would've never cheated if I just gave him sex like he wanted or Better yet focused on him and not so much myself . I've started working on music actually , Dons been helping me , but I dropped my first song a month ago and it's been getting amazing feed back . Darrin and I are talking , but this nigga swear I'm carrying his child , which I think is cute , but he shouldn't be taking up melo's responsibilities , but it's cute that he's trying .

I wake up to me rushing to the bathroom , this baby sickness , ain't no joke .

As I wash my face and brush my teeth , i get dress cause I have a studio session today .

(Cameron's outfit .)

As I get done getting dress , i grab my keys and head to my g wagon and head to the studio .

As I get there I see don chilling on his phone .

"Hey ugly ." I smile and hug him .

"Hey girly ." He says and holds my stomach .

"Nigga can you let my stomach go before you make the shit obvious ." I say and he laughs and does , no one knows except my family and don , i haven't talked to melo's family in a minute , Lavar and tina try and talk to me but I just ignore there calls .

As of right now me and don are listening to my song , Facts . (A/N : Facts by H.E.R , that's mainly who she's gonna be when she's making music .)

"You make me wanna put my phone down , when were alone , i wanna Zone out baby, with you , i ain't got no doubts ." I sing along to my voice , i wrote this song for melo , when I was younger , i found it in my room and don gave me a beat and this beauty was created.

"Yoo this shit is good cam , your definitely heading to the charts and getting some Grammy's. " Don says boosting me and I laugh .

"Thanks. " I smile .

As I was working on the music , Some of don's friends walk in .

"Aye don ." Will says .

"That nigga don ." Ejay says with phaquan behind him .