1.3

2 weeks later;
Cameron Amaya 
As of right now me and melo are back at our house in Los Angeles , We moved in together , shortly after summer break began .

As I do laundry , i hear my phone ring and see Darrin's facetiming me .

Call starts .

Darrin🙄💀:Hey beautiful .

Cam 👅🔥:What's good ?

Darrin🙄💀:Nothing I wanted to see if you wanted to go out with me and a couple of friend of mine .

Cam 👅🔥: Aww I wish , but i actually have to pack cause me and melo's family are going to Hawaii.

Darrin🙄💀:Aww that's what's up ma , well I guess I'll talk to you later ma .

Cam👅🔥: okay bye Darrin.

Darrin🙄💀: bye baby girl .

Call ends .

As I hang up i finish putting melo's clothes in the washer and walk upstairs to our bed room .

A couple of weeks ago , i started a YouTube channel , because I had nothing better to do , but it's been getting really good feed back .

As I get upstairs I decide to film a YouTube video .

"Hey guys it's cam and today I'm gonna do a prank on melo , right now he's out at practice and you guys have been requesting me to do the hickie prank , so ima do it , but I'm scared cause melo's really crazy if y'all didn't know but I'm gonna go set up the camera and see where he's at , wish me luck ." I say and turn off the camera and call melo and see where he's at , and he tells me he's on his way home so I grab a lipstick and put it on my neck and try to make it look like a hickie .

"Alright guys so melo just pulled up in the drive way so I'm gonna set up the camera ." I say and set it up and lay on the bed and pretend to scroll on my phone .

"Baby I'm home !" I hear him yell .

"Where you at ?" He calls out .

"I'm up here ." I say and I hear him run up the stairs and enter our room.

"Hey baby ." He says and kisses me and takes off his shoes and walks to our bathroom .

"Have you packed for Hawaii yet ?" He asks me .

"No babe , I've been out running around and washing your dirty ass clothes . " I tell him and he comes out the bathroom with his shirt off and he's brushing his teeth .

"Where you going?" I ask him .

"I'm finna go get a cut ." He says and I nod and move my hair to the side so he can see the fake hickie on my neck .

"What's that on your neck ?" He asks me .

"What you talking about ?" I ask him and he walks to me and takes a picture of my neck and shows me .

"Why you got a hickie on your neck?" He asks me .

"Boy that is not a hickie ." I say laughing slightly .

"What the fuck is funny Cameron , you got a got damn hickie on your neck ." He yells at me .

"Its a burn ." I tell him and he looks at me like 'Do I look stupid to you ' .

"Bruh I'm not stupid , who gave you the hickie Cameron?" He asks me.

"It's a burn ." I say .

"THAT'S NOT A FUCKING BURN I KNOW WHAT A HICKIE IS CAMERON STOP TRYNNA PLAY ME !" He yells at me .

"Lower your voice when you talking to me ." I laugh .

"No cause you sitting here like the shit  is funny , like it's not funny at all ." He says and I don't say anything.

"I'm not finna play with you man who's the hickie from ." He asks me .

"Someone melo just leave it alone ." I say trying not to laugh and I see he looks at me with that 'Bitch what ?' Face .

"Leave it alone ? So you popping yo pussy for other niggas now ?"He asks me.

"Nigga what ? It's a fucking hickie ." I laugh.

"Again so you popping yo pussy for other niggas now ?" He asks me and I don't say anything .

"Man you real shit playing with me , like we stay together Cameron and we planned on getting married and you over here thinking this shit is funny , it's not fucking funny man ." He says and I start laughing again .

"Man I'm out , you not finna play me ." He says and walks downstairs and walks to the garage and I start laughing .

"Y'all he's really mad." I say grabbing the camera and walking downstairs and out to the garage.

"Babe ." I say as I see he's in the lambo.

"No what do you want ?" He says .

"It was a prank ." I say showing his face in the camera and he just sits there trying not to laugh .

"Man you play to got damn much ." He says and I laugh and kiss him .

"If y'all liked this video give it a thumbs up and Comment , i will see y'all soon , babe say bye ." I say pointing the camera to him and he does a peace sign .

"Alright bye guys ." I smile and shut off the camera.

"Go get yo ass packed. " he laughs and kisses me .

"Okay daddy love you ." I smile .

"Love you too ." He says and leaves and I run inside and start packing .

||Thoughts? Comment . 3 votes .
-Zoe ||