1.1

Next day ;
Cameron Amaya 
As I wake up , I walk to the bathroom take a shower and get started on my make up , today melo's getting drafted and I'm really proud of him .

As I start beating my face melo walks out the bathroom looking like a snack .

"Damn baby ." He smiles at me and tries to kiss me .

"No air kisses ." I say and blow a kiss to him and finish doing my make up .

As I get done with my face , i walk to the bathroom and start getting dressed .

(Cameron's outfit.)
As I got done getting dress , i walk out the bathroom and see everyone's in our hotel room .

"Babe can you zip this ?" I ask him and he turns around and zips the rest of my dress .

"Y'all look at my baby , she definitely getting piped down tonight ." He says as he Snapchats me and I turn to him .

"Melo !" I say shocked that he just said that in his Snapchat video .

As we finally leave the hotel we all get in the car and head to the place .

As of right now we're all sitting at the table waiting for the draft to get started.

"What handshake we doing ?" Don asks melo and they start doing there handshake .

"What about us babe?" I ask him .

"We can do the swish one ." He tells me and I nod and the draft gets started.

As of right now there announcing the 1st pick.

"1st pick the Los Angeles Lakers pick , Lamelo ball from ucla ." The guy says and melo hugs his dad , mom , does his hand shakes with his brothers , Eli , Don , Chris , and then we do our handshake and he kisses me and walks on stage.

As the draft was over melo goes and takes pictures , and we take a couple with him.

"Act like y'all like each other . " the photographer says to the guys and I laugh .

"Alright Cameron and Melo by themselves now ." She says and I walk over to melo and we take pictures with his jeresy and the basketball .

"Great thank you guys ." She says and we leave and head back to the hotel.

As we get back to the hotel we all decide to go out to eat .

"I would like to make a tous to my baby brother , congratulations , on everything and we all love you . " Zo says and me tap our glasses together and continue to eat .

"Next is Cameron's draft ." Chris jokes and everyone laughs except melo , i honestly don't know what to do.

As we get back to the hotel room , i kiss melo and take off my make up and dress.

"Babe ?" He says .

"Yes my love ?" I say .

"When do you wanna get married?" He asks me .

"Melo you don't have time right now, you just got drafted babe , we just need to stay engaged until your off season and then we can get married any day , any hour , any place , you want I just want you to focus on the game you were built for , okay ." I tell him and he nods and kisses me .

"You know I love you right?" He says and I nod and he picks me up and continues to kiss me .

||Do you like this chapter?and Do yall think I should make a lonzo ball book ?  Comment . 3 votes .
-Zoe ||