1.6

2 weeks later ;
Cameron Amaya
As of right now , we just got back from Hawaii , i had so much , fun but now back to the wedding planning .

I haven't been feeling to well tho , Melo and Me had sex 3 days ago , and hopefully I'm pregnant so melo can stop being a crackhead , but I know he's just egar to have a family .

As I we walk in the house , i throw up all over the floor .

"Why the floor ?" He asks me and hands me a water and cleans up the throw it .

"Aye you got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning ." He tells me and i nod .

As of right now , we're upstairs in our room , cuddling and scrolling on our phones , as I was scrolling on Instagram , i see kaliah posted a pic of us.

Ivmkai

Ivmkai || I miss them already 😭💛

Liked by Dmoney0414 , Gelo , Zo , Melo , Johnedgarjr and 5,780 others.

Comments disabled.

As I see that I smile and decide to post a picture of me and melo .

LitLikeCam

LitLikeCam || Hawaii was so good to us , we appreciate all the fans over there as well #BBBWAY 👑

Liked by Zo , ShareefO'neal , Ivmkai , austin_acee , and 10,678 others .

Comments :

Austin_acee: You still not Yerm Team 🙄

LitLikeCam : @Austin_acee you better hope I don't see you 💀

Zo:Melo apart of the yerm you not tho 💀

LitLikeCam: @Zo I know where yo light bright ass stay 🤙🏾

Johnedgarjr: cam you not about that life broo 💀

LitLikeCam: @johnedgarjr if you don't shut yo big head ass up.

Ivmkai:@LitLikeCam 💀

Dmoney0414: 🤙🏼 yerm

Izzy_morris : Yerm cammy 🤙🏼😉

Zo: we about to fight all y'all 💀

Darrin_jones : 👀

Melo : @darrin_jones looking ass gtf

Darrin_jones : Someone's big mad @Melo 💀💀

Melo : Nah nigga cause you already know you can fight me 💀

Darrin_jones: You really don't want it so sit yo light skinned ass down @Melo

As I read those I hit melo in his stomach .

"What the fuck was that for ?" He asks me .

"Your starting unesscary drama ." I tell him .

"No I'm not ." He says .

"Yes the fuck you are lamelo stop ." I say .

"Block him and there won't be no drama ." He tells me .

"How about I block you because your being messy. " I tell him .

"So you sticking up for that nigga?" He says.

"I'm not sticking up for anybody , I'm just letting you know your being petty for no reason ." I tell him and he gets out of bed and walks downstairs and I follow him .

"Where are you going ?" I ask him .

"Out ." He says and slams the door in my face.

As of right now it's 3am and Melo is still not back , he's not answering his got damn phone and he's pissing me off .

As I was in the living room , listening to Beyonce's lemonade album , i hear the front door unlock .

"Where the fuck have you been lamelo?" I ask him.

"I was minding my business , why you tripping ?" He asks me .

"I'm tripping because your out at 3am and didn't even fucking think to answer my fucking calls ." I yell at him .

"Well if you must know I was with don , so you can stop tripping , real shit!" He tells me and walks upstairs and I follow him .

"What we're y'all doing ?" I ask him .

"Nothing he was recording music and I was just there chilling with him ." He tells me .

"Were there women there?" I ask him .

"Why does it matter ?" He asks me .

"Answer the question ." I say annoyed .

"Yes damn chill out ." He says .

"Well I hope you enjoy the couch for these next few days ." I say and push him out the room and lock the door .

"Cameron open the door ." He yells .

"No good night ." I say and turn off the lights and go to sleep .

|| thoughts ? Comment . 3 votes .
-Zoe ||