1.0

Couple months later ;
Cameron Amaya
As of right now I'm packing because , Melo's getting drafted tomorrow , i really hope He goes to the Lakers with his brothers and mine , so he can be closer to me , we figured out what we were gonna do about the whole marriage thing , we're engaged for right now , we told our parents and Lavar and Tina were happy for us , My mom thought I was pregnant and my dad almost killed lamelo , but the next day it was easy going until my dad brought up sex , and it just went down hill from there , but there happy for us , the guys called melo pussy whipped and still do which is funny.

As I was looking for my lace black panties , Melo was still in bed asleep , this man sleeps like he has no life to worry about .

"Babe ." I say shaking him .

"What?" He asks me still sleeping

"Where's my black laced underwear ?" I ask him .

"The one we got from pink ?" He asks me .

"Nah the one we got from Africa , yes nigga. " I say and he laughs and sits up and starts moving the covers around .

"I don't know , but give me kiss ." He says and I walk over to him and kiss him .

"You need a breath mint , yo breath smell like dirty pussy and period blood . " I tell him .

"You be over exaggerating , my breath don't stink that got damn bad ." He says and smells his breath and walk to the bathroom to brush his teeth .

"Oh my God where have all my underwear gon ?" I say freaking out and I start remembering melo ripped most of them during sex .

"Melo , your taking me pantie shopping ." I tell him and he laughs .

"No I'm not ." He says and I jump on his lap .

"Babe please you ripped them all ." I say kissing his neck .

"Please daddy. " I say pouting and he rolls his eyes.

"Yo ass better be ready in 10 minutes . " he says and I get off of him and go get dress .

 " he says and I get off of him and go get dress

(Cameron's outfit)

As I get dress we walk out of my dorm and head to his car and the mall .

As we get there , we take pictures with a couple fans and head to pink and I get a bunch of panties and bras .

"Your total is 156 .78 ." The lady tells us and melo hands her the card and pays for it and kiss his cheek and we head to Versace cause I really want some slides .

As I get everything i want we head back to my dorm and I put my stuff in his car and we head to his dorm and I wait for him in the car to bring his bags down .

"Babe do you need help ?" I ask him and he shakes his head 'No' .

As we get to the hills we wait for the guys to come outside and we head to Zo's private jet and head to new York.

As we get to New York we head to our hotel and go and get settled in .

"Baby my back hurts ." He says and lays down .

"Want me to massage it for you?" I ask and he nods and I get on his back and start to massage it .

"Babe your so tensed ." I say as I run his shoulders .

"I know baby ." He says .

"Just relax everything will be fine i promise. " I tell him and kiss his cheek and continue to massage his back .

As of right now I'm watching tv and he's on Snapchat.

"Y'all that's all mine ." He says zooming in on me and slapping my booty .

As I look at his Snapchat story , i seen he posted a picture of me on my phone with the caption 'she never pays attention to me 🙄🍑👅'

"How you goin lie like that ?" I laugh .

"What you talking about ?" He asks me with a laugh .

"I do pay attention to you ugly boy ." I say and kiss his lips .

"Well if that was true can daddy get some head ?" He smiles .

"No , boy go to sleep ." I say hitting him with a pillow and falling asleep on his chest .

|| Do you like this chapter ? Comment .
3 votes
-Zoe ||