2.5

3 months later ;
Cameron Amaya
These last few months have been great , I've been working on my new album , and Carsyn just turned 1 , me and melo's relationship is perfect , i feel like everything's in place In my life , Leena actually came to stay with us while Sabrina is off modeling , at first I was pissed off , but a couple days later I got use to it .

As I get out of my husband's arms i kiss his lips , walk to the bathroom , and take a shower and get dress cause I have a studio session today .

As I get out the shower , i do my hair and make up .

(Cameron's outfit .)

As I walk out the bathroom I see melo laying down on his phone .

"Where you going dressed like that ?" He asks me .

"Studio baby ." I tell him and kiss his lips and he slaps my booty.

"Ight but daddy get in them cheeks tonight ." He smiles and kisses me again .

"Okay babe , i love you . " I tell him and head to the studio .

Melo ball

As of right now I'm finna prank Cameron cause last week she pranked me and said she was cheating on me with dc , so I'm finna get her back .

As of right now I'm setting up the camera in the living room , the girls are upstairs playing .

"What's good it's yo favorite basketball player lamelo ball , you know gang gang , but I know most of you thristy niggas probably like , where Cameron? She at the studio , but today I'm pranking Cameron cause last week she pranked me and said she was cheating on me with daijon ugly ass , y'all need to go watch that , they almost got killed broo , but umm today I'm doing the I have an std prank on her , Noo i don't really have an std , a nigga all clean so suck my dick , but she on her way home and I'm low key scared bro , Cameron crazy , but this shit finna be funny , so let's get it ." I say and shut off the camera and set up the camera and wait for Cameron to get home .

"Alright , so Cameron just pulled up in the drive way this shit finna be hilarious , y'all go ahead and like thus video ." I say and sit on the couch and act normal and get on my phone and turn on the t.v. and wait for her to walk in .

"I'm home ." She says walking in with groceries in her hand and the girls come running downstairs .

"Mommy !" They both yell and hug her as she sets the bags down .

"Hello my beautifuls ." She smiles and kisses there heads.

"Hey baby ." She smiles and kisses my lips .

"Hey ." I say plainly .

"What's wrong with you?" She asks me .

"Nothing Cameron ." I say and she just stares at me .

"Something must be wrong baby , what's up ?" She says and sits down on the other couch .

"I gotta talk to you about something real important  ." I tell her and sit up .

"Okay what's up ?" She says picking up the girls toys from off the floor .

"Aye Carsyn and Leena can yall go upstairs daddy gotta talk to mommy ." I tell the girls and they do as told .

"Babe what's up your scaring me ." She says .

"Sit down babe ." I tell her and she does .

"Okay so I went to the doctor today ." I say .

"Mhmm ." She says waiting for me to tell the rest .

"And you remember when you told me to stop having sex raw ." I tell her and she nods .

"I have an std babe ." I tell her and she looks at me .

"Is this a joke ?" She asks me .

"No babe , i don't know if I got it from Sabrina or Jasmine , but they told me I have an std ." I tell her .

"Lamelo we just had sex , like yesterday night are you telling me that I have an std now ." She says starting to freak out .

"Babe calm down ." I tell her .

"Calm down ? Melo you just told me that you have an std what the fuck you mean calm down ." She says getting up .

"Babe I'm sorry ." I tell her .

"Melo how long have you known?" She asks me .

"I just told you I found out today ." I tell her.

"Well how you find out today if you had the girls all day ?" She asks me .

"I didn't have them all day my mom watched them for me while i went to my doctors appointment ." I tell her and she starts crying.

"Baby I'm sorry ." I tell her .

"You make me fucking sick melo , i have an std now , what the fuck is wrong with you . " she cries .

"Babe it's not my fault that these girls have stds , i didn't know ." I say and then , Cameron gets up and pushes me on the couch and starts trying to fight me .

"This is your got damn fault ." She yells at me .

"I fucking hate you !" She yells still trying to fight me and then she gets off of me and walks upstairs and grabs Carsyn and Leena.

"I'm leaving , you make me sick , you dirty bastard. " she tells me and slams the door and I run to the camera and grab it .

"Yooo she's mad as hell , she almost killed me y'all ." I say during of laughter and I run outside and see her putting the girls in the car .

"Babe ." I say .

"No stay the fuck away from me lamelo ." She says still pissed off .

"It was a prank ." I say showing her the camera and she looks at me and then the camera and punches me in my chest .

"You don't play like that ." She says and I hug and kiss her .

"Y'all I got her ass ." I laugh in the camera .

"Aye but if y'all liked this comment and like the shit ." I say and Cameron still mean mugging me .

"You better stop looking at me like that cause you already know who daddy is ." I say and she smirks and rolls her eyes at me .

"Anyway , y'all we out , i love y'all and I will see y'all Sunday peace ." She smiles and ends the video and we head out to eat , i swear on my life I love this girl .

||thoughts? Comment . 3 votes .
-Zoe ||