Explainations

Jonathan's POV

"If you don't do this, your precious little boyfriend will suffer. We'll do more than what Mason did."

What she said haunted me.

"Here comes lover boy."

Sherwin was carrying his books, walking to class already upset. This was going to crush him.

He looked up and I quickly looked away. Sophia, one of Olivia's "friends", threw herself all over me. My face went pale. I couldn't do this to him.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Sherwin looking at her with disgust.

She pushed me against my locker and kissed me. I had no choice but to kiss her back. I couldn't let Sherwin get hurt again, he couldn't take it and I knew I couldn't handle it all myself.

I hated every second of her kissing me. I pushed her off of me and wiped her stupid kiss off of my lips.

"Now Sherwin hates you!" She mocked.

I looked over at Sherwin. He was crying. He turned around and walked away.

"Sherwin! Come back!" I yelled.

I ran after him. He had walked outside. I started crying. My baby, my prince, my everything was gone. I need to explain the situation to him. I needed to get his attention.

"Sherwin...please listen to me. Please...come...out. I-It's not...what it looked like." I cried

"Jonathan, you kissed that girl when you told me you were...gay. You called me...beautiful and you...said you loved me. Was this all a joke? Because it's not a joke to me." He cried. "Did you just do this to toy with my emotions? This feels...worse than being punched in the face and kicked in the stomach repeatedly."

"Sher-"

"Save...it, Jonathan. W-We're...over"

I gasped.

No no no.

This isn't happening.

"Sherwin please" I whimpered

He came down from the tree. I went to grab his hand. I needed to talk to him.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me" He scolded.

"Baby-" I wept

"IM NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE." He screamed tears filling his eyes.

I stepped back. He's never yelled at me before. Tears kept coming down. He turned around and ran away, this time I didn't go after him.

I broke his heart.

I broke down and sat on the sidewalk with my head in my hands. Everything was falling apart. I sobbed.

I'm such an idiot. Why would I do this to him.

I got up after a while and went back inside. The bell rang, signaling lunch. I sat at a table. Just the thought of Sherwin at this moment made me tear up.

I wasn't in the mood to eat so I put my head down on the table. I felt lost, Sherwin was my other half. My heart ached every time I imagined his sad eyes.