Bullies??

Sherwin's POV

I woke up without Jonathan by my side, it was a school day. I sighed. I still wasn't completely sure about what would happen at school today. I was outed by my own heart, what can a person do about that. I just kept picturing those kids with disgusted looks on their faces. My anxiety rushes in every time I think about being outed. I know it turned out good for me and Jonathan but those kids could still be talking about us.

What am I talking about. They obviously don't hate you, right?

I ignored my thoughts and began to get ready for school. I put on my uniform and grabbed my backpack. I walked downstairs smelling french toast.

"Are you ready for school sweetie?" My mom asked

"I guess." I muttered

"You don't sound too excited. Is there something going on?" My mom asked

"I'm just nervous about the kids at school. I don't want them to bully me and Jonathan." I replied sadly

"You told everyone you were gay?" She questioned.

"No mom," I sighed "I was outed...by my own heart"

"What do you mean?"

"My heart physically popped out of my chest and was all over Jonathan. I'm not lying!" I revealed

My mom looked confused but she knew I wasn't lying. I tell my mom everything, I haven't lied to her, ever and I'm not planning on it either.

"I'll talk to you about it later. I have to head to school, I'm going to be late." I said.

I rushed to get my shoes on before I missed the bus.

"Bye mom, love you! I hollered quickly

"Love you too! Have a good day!" She yelled as I was closing the door.

I ran to my bus stop and waited for the bus. I sat on a bench and pulled out a book. A familiar figure sat next to me. I glanced over out the corner of my eye, it was Jonathan. I grabbed his hand immediately.

"h-hi Jonathan" I stuttered

I looked up from my book and saw his contagious smile.

"Hey Sherwin" He laughed

Jonathan's POV

Sherwin didn't seem like himself at the moment. He wasn't the energetic lovey boy that he was over the weekend. That bothered me a lot. He seemed frightened and weakened, nervous something terrible was going to happen.

"Is everything alright." I questioned

"No." He blurted out

"What's wrong baby?" I asked sadly

"I'm scared. What if the kids at school decide that they want to bully us. I haven't thought about it all weekend because I was with you and I didn't care about anything else." He revealed "What about that boy who called us freaks? He seemed like he hated us."

"Don't worry about it Sherwin. If anything happens, we can handle it, together." I encouraged. I hugged him.

Right as we stopped hugging, the bus appeared. I got up, so did he. I grabbed his hand and walked onto the bus. We got a few stares from the boys and I saw the blonde kid that called us freaks, but everyone else smiled at us. I found an empty seat and sat down, Sherwin following. As the bus ride continued, the chatter of students began to pick up. Me and Sherwin held hands, he looked a little nervous. I kissed his cheek and looked out the window.