Last Day: Part 2

Sherwin's POV

It was the last period of the day. We did nothing the whole entire school day, I didn't mind though. In some of the classes, I didn't have Jonathan so I started drawing little doodles in my notebook.

I was excited to hang out with Jonathan after school. I was hoping we wouldn't have a hard time communicating.

"Hey Sherwin!" Alison exclaimed.

I waved. Alison was a new friend, we hung out a lot after the whole Mason/break up thing.

"Are you mute or something?" She giggled. "Where's my happy-go-lucky Sherwin?"

I took out my notebook.

"He's still here. I lost my voice because of my allergies." I explained.

She nodded and sat down next to me.

"So how are you and Jon?" She asked.

"Good! I've been trying to avoid him for a little while though so he doesn't get sick, but he insists that we should hangout as much as possible. I love him so much :)"

She giggled and started fangirling. We talked until the bell rang. All of the students ran out of the doors as fast as they could. I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I turned around and there he was.

"Hey Sherwin. Ready to have a blast?" He asked.

I nodded and giggled. This time sound came out, only a little.

Jonathan grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. We walked to the bus and got on. I was super excited to spend the whole summer with Jonathan.

We're gonna have so much fun!

We got to my house and I unlocked the door. There was a note on the fridge.

Hey Sherwin, I'll be home tomorrow. I have a really important business meeting and maybe a higher job offer. Don't worry, we won't be moving anywhere! Maybe see if you can stay with Jonathan? I don't want you to be home by yourself. I'll see ya tomorrow!

Love you, Mom :)

I giggled.

"Looks like we'll be home alone for the night." Jonathan laughed.

I nodded.

"TAG!" Jonathan screamed as he tapped my shoulder. He ran up the stairs, I dropped the note and ran towards my room.

I whined like a toddler.

Not fair!

I looked through my room.

Not in here.

I searched the bathroom.

Not here either.

I looked in my mom's room.

Not here.

I sighed.

The closet?

I walked into the closet in my hallway.

He has to be in here

I searched around and saw his brown hair. I tackled him. He started laughing. I giggled.

"Well it looks like I'm it now." He said.

I realized I was on top of him. My face turned extremely red. I looked into his blue eyes and fell in love with the ocean inside of them.