#12 (smut)

I woke up in the morning with the sounds of a very steady heartbeat. Before I even had the chance to open my eyes, memories of last night came flooding in. I smiled at the thought. I finally knew the true meaning to making love.

"It wasn't so much making love John, it was more fucking... hard," Sherlock said, startling me a little. "How did you know what I was thinking? Actually, forget that, did you just say fuck? Hard?" I asked, quite surprised by what Sherlock had just said.

"Irene Adler once text-dared me to read the entire 50 shades series in one day without getting a boner," Sherlock replied cooly. "Did you get a boner?" I asked. "No, not into straight sex. I do enjoy the kink though," Sherlock said with a wink. I felt myself getting hard once again. How was this man doing this to me? Sherlock gently kissed my head and said "let's not get into another round John, our daughter is gonna be back soon." Our daughter? Did he just say our daughter?

"Sorry John, I didn't mean to let that slip," Sherlock said, as if reading my mind. My eyes were tearing up as I said "no Sherlock, it's a privilege for Rosie to have you." I pulled him in for a slow and passionate kiss. I felt his tongue grazing my lower lip, but I pulled away. "We'd better get dressed before Rosie comes back," I said, earning a cute little pout from Sherlock.

We both had showers (separately) when Sherlock walked into my room. He looked like a complete wreck and he was refusing to look into my eyes. "What's wrong Sherlock?" I asked, sensing that something was very wrong. "John, what are we?" Sherlock eyes, still refusing eye contact. "I am kind of new to this, and I am very scared of messing it up John, because without you and Rosie, I'm no one. I will be all alone."

"Sherlock, you are my best friend, the love of my life, and now my boyfriend," I said, without actually thinking about it. "Well I mean, do you want to be my boyfriend Sherlock? If you think it's too soo-" Sherlock cut my off by kissing me. 

I think the kiss was meant to be quick, but it progressed very quickly. Both our shirts were off in seconds, our pants and boxers following. "I could get use to this... boyfriend," Sherlock said with a wink. He pinned my naked back against the wall, continuing to kiss me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I let Sherlock be the dominant one this time. He pulled away and looked me up and down with a giant grin. His jolly expression was soon replaced by a confused, then worried one. 

"What's wrong Sherlock?" I asked, getting a little self conscious about the way I looked. "I... I uh... don't really know what to do," Sherlock replied, stammering a little. This made me laugh out loud. How could the great Sherlock Holmes not know how to have sex? I thought back to Mycroft. "So sex does alarm you then," I said with a smirk. 

Sherlock playfully slapped my butt. "I will learn, and when I do, I will fuck you against this wall till you won't be able to walk for days on end. This did it, I couldn't take it anymore. I used all my force to pin Sherlock against the wall. "Looks like you're the one whose not gonna be able to walk for days," I said. 

I turned Sherlock around and entered him without any warning. He winced a little as he was still sore from last night, but the pleasure took over and our empty flat was filled with the sound of our moans. Soon, I was reaching my orgasm and this time, Sherlock and I came together. 

"Gosh, Mrs Hudson's gonna have a blast cleaning our floor," I said as I looked at Sherlock's cum on the floor. "Great John, now we're gonna have to shower again," Sherlock said rolling his eyes. "Well this time, we could shower together and save some water. How does that sound Sherlock?"

"Sounds great, love," Sherlock said, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bathroom.