#13 (a little smutty)

I knew that we'd have to tell everyone about our relationship soon enough. I mean, I don't want to rush things, but I do want to marry Sherlock and spend the rest of my life with him. So as Sherlock emerged from his room, I decided that I'll talk to him. 

"Sherlock, could you sit down and have a chat with me please?" "Sup John," Sherlock said. "Sup? Never mind. Ok look, I am just gonna get straight to the point," I said, taking a deep breath. "Would you like to have more sex John? Because I'm down for that," Sherlock said, walking up to me. He sat on my lap, his boner rather obvious. He leaned down to kiss me, the kiss getting more and more passionate by the minute. For a moment, I completely forgot what I wanted to talk about. Then it hit me.

I pulled away saying "Sherlock no. I need to talk about something serious. Sherlock pouted, still sitting on my lap, but listened anyway. "I think we should tell everyone about us," I said, worried about his reaction. "Whose everyone?" he asked. "Molly, Mrs Hudson (though I was sure she'd known all along), Greg and Mycroft. Oh and your parents. And Eurus I guess?"

Sherlock seemed to be considering what I'd just told him. "Yeah cool. They're gonna have to know sooner or later, so why delay it right?" Sherlock's response did surprise me, but I was happy nonetheless. "So should we invite them to- what's that thing called?- dinner?" Sherlock asked, making me laugh. "Yes Sherlock, dinner. Tomorrow sound good?" "Ya fine. Now can we please continue what we were doing?" Sherlock asked, grinding his hip against my own. I moaned as the friction increased. This man was the only person in the whole world who could make me want this so bad. 

I was however aware that if we did this, we'd have to shower... again. So I gently pushed Sherlock of me and said "Rosie will be back in a bit." "Oh come on John, a quick one won't hurt will it?"

Before I knew what was going on, Sherlock pushed me into my chair and started to unbutton my pants. He took my semi-hard member and took me into his mouth. I felt electricity shoot all through me, the pleasure seeming unbearable. "Sherlock..." I moaned. "Weren't you the one who said we shouldn't have sex when we woke up this morning because Rosie was coming home?" I asked between breaths. 

He took me out of his mouth but continued using his hands as he said, "I don't think I like the idea of having morning sex. I would like to shower, smell good before." I was gonna reply, but a new wave of pleasure took over me as I came all over Sherlock's hand. Sherlock seductively licked every drop off his hand as he stood up. I stood us as well, buttoning my pants us. "My turn to show you what my mouth can do babe," I said as I pushed him backwards until he fell onto his chair. He winced a little and I was confused. 

"Why are you in pain Sherlock?" I asked, switching on my doctor mode. "You were the one who fucked me twice in less than 24 hours. Hmmmm I wonder why my bum's all sore," Sherlock said, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. Sherlock started laughing really hard at this (god knows why he found this so funny) and didn't even notice that I'd unbuttoned his pants completely. 

I took his impressive length in my mouth. "HAHAHAHAHA- Oh my god John," Sherlock moaned as I got his attention. I started to use a bit of my teeth as I knew how much that turned him. I gently grazed over his tip. His moans were impossibly sexy and just listening to him made me feel like I was going to cum. 

Sherlock grabbed the back of my head and thrust in. I forgot about my gag reflexes and took him in completely. He was hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. 

"John... John... I'm... Cum... Oh John," Sherlock said, as he came in my mouth. I swallowed every bit before moving back up and kissing him. "Come on big boy, our daughter's gonna be home soon," I said with a wink.