Chapter 10

I couldn't find anything to wear. I looked around my room and it was a complete mess from me chucking clothes everywhere trying to find the perfect outfit. I glanced at the silver clock that hinged on my wall. I had half a hour to get ready. This wasn't good.

I could feel the nerves building in the pit of my stomach as I looked through my clothes once again. It didn't help that he gave me know indication of what was happening tonight. I didn't know whether to go casual or dress up a bit, either way I knew I had to look good. That was a hard task in it self as I wasn't the prettiest girl out there. I didn't have the super model looks every girl craved for. I wasn't stick thin nor did I have luxurious blond hair that cascaded down my back.

I carried on looking through my clothes and found a black play suit. I remember my auntie buying me this for Christmas and I never had the occasion to wear it. I laughed at the thought as I remember saying to myself that I would never wear it and here I was about to put it on. It also scared me to wear something like this, could I really pull it off?

I put it on and it was quite short but for some reason it didn't bother me like it normally would. Brian had already seen my legs so it didn't matter. I quickly ran to the bathroom and straightened my black hair and then moved on to my make up. I did a smokey eye and a natural lip. I wanted to look better than I normally did so a little effort was needed.

I grabbed my phone and placed it in my little clutch bag along with my keys. I grabbed some black, flat shoes and placed them on my feet. I heard a knock on the door and I ran down the stairs to answer the door. I flung the door open to reveal Brian stood there. His gaze was advertise to the floor, once he realised I was stood there he looked up. He had a cocky smirk plastered on his face as his eyes racked my body up and down, leaving no area unseen.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." He complimented.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I replied as I looked him up and down. He was wearing black jeans and a white v-neck top with a black shirt over it. All the buttons were open but you see every muscle defined perfectly.

He laughed and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." I said.

I stepped out of the front door and locked it behind me. Brian sheepishly put his arm around my waist as he pulled me to the car. We got in and drove to wherever he was taking me. We wasn't driving long until he stopped. I looked out of the car window to see we were at his house. I suddenly felt very overdressed and embarrassed.

He got out of the car and ran round to my side. He opened the door for me like a true gentlemen. His hand immedietely snaked around my waist. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck which sent shivers down my spine. All thoughts of this being wrong flew out of the window. I let my whole body relax against his and it felt nice.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes of course." I told him which was the complete truth.

"Good. Close your eyes." He said. I closed my eyes but I felt his hand cover my eyes just in case I decided to peek.

I laughed and he started walking slowly, pulling me along but still making sure I wouldn't fall over. We reached his door as I headed the chimes of the keys, rattling as he fumbled to get them into the lock with only one had available. He finally did it and helped me step into his house carefully. He dragged me along a few steps further and I felt him stop.

He removed his hand and softly said, "You can open your eyes now."

I opened them to reveal his dining room was completely covered in candles. I felt my mouth drop open with pure amazement. The table was set up all fancy like they do in top class restaurants. There were a couple of roses in the middle of table and the rest of the cutlery matched withe swirls of red running through them. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, I was too shocked. I couldn't believe he had gone to all this trouble for me. Soft music suddenly began playing in the background.