Chapter 001

My darling viewers ,I hope that you will like the first part of the story.Yes I am hoping that I will be able to give a double update.No prob. I will try to do it I mean I will give a double update.And yes please turn on the music up I think it suits the chapter.
                                       From ,
                                   Authornim
                                    Hehe 😁😁

__________________________________

ARA POV.

Life.What does it even mean? I don't know it myself.

My life is nothing but an ugly trashcan.Maybe I wasn't worth of living life.
___________________________________

"Ara ! Get up sweetheart. You'll be late for school", mom said.

"Ne",I got up.

Another hurtful day. Sigh

I got up from my bed. I went to the bathroom to wash up.

After washing up and putting my uniform on, I sighed as I looked at my face on the mirror for fixing my tie.

*Sigh* I don't want to go to school but I have to go for my good

My life is ruined after 'she' came. She took my physical and mental happiness away. She took my every piece of peace away .Why is the world so cruel to me. All that I see is pain ans sorrow.

Flashback

Shin Yera. The name is terrifying to me. Ever since she came to my school, she took away my every tip of happiness. She is a devil if you look at her eyes.

She tortured me every single day. She started to spread rumor about me ever since she moved to the school. She spread rumors that I always abuse her,insult her and torture her. All of this is an opposite way. She did these to me.

But the school students believed her because of her beautifuly caked up with make up face.

She make my every single day like a hell.  It's like she doesn't want me to live a life.

She did all this to earn this little popularity.

Now everyone in this school hates me. Like I am a trash.......can.

They give me disgusted looks. They also torture me  like her. All of this is because of her.

Students hate me ,insult me , torture me physically and mentally.All of this is ruining my life.

I don't know why but living this life is useless...

End flasback.

"Ara? Ara. Sweetheart where are you ?come down",mom called me.

"Coming",I replied to her.

Unknowingly I didn't saw that tears were streaming down my eyes.I wipped then with my thumb and started going downstairs. While I was going down the stairs, I saw mom staring at our family photo.

"Mom",I said as I raised a brow.

"Ara",my mom said that as she came closer to hug me.

I hugged her back and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"What happened? Why are you looking down?", I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I miss him",mom said.

"Oh", I responded.

After sitting down on the table , I started to eat.

My mom was looking at me like something was wrong or she was thinking something.

Well that's weired. She doesn't stare at me like that in general. Than why-

"Ara, is everything okay in school? She didn't did it again did she?",My mom questioned me .

"umm... Mom I don't want to talk about it.....", I said to her.

After that she didn't asked any more thing to me.

That's not the mom I know why is she asking this? she doesn't usually asks this.

A question popped in my head as she said this. I think she is willing to say something to me.But by chance she couldn't.

what's wrong with her?

I looked at my wristwatch and saw that I'm getting late.

"Mom ,I have to go now. Or else I'll be late.Bye",I said as I ran towards the door to put my shoes on.

"Okay, dear. Be safe. Bye.",my mom  waved me bye and I waved back.

Be safe

That's what came in my head first. I looked at the sky. Birds were flying with freedom and no problems.

I wish I had a life like this

The weather was somehow cheery and nice.

"Mmmm. Today is a good weathered day", I said to myself.

I walked to the school. On the way of walking to school I looked at a dog lying on the grass.

Aww it's so cute.

As I was riding my bicycle, it took me 15 minutes to arrive at the school

There they are *sigh*

I walked towards my friends. They waved at me and I waved back . But something caught my eye. From the corner of my eye I can see some people is walking towards me .

oh no ,not again

I fastened my pace and was successfully able to reach my friends. But I could feel that those people didn't stop following me.

"You're a little late", Fiza said as I reached them.

"A little?",Jieun asked Fiza.

"I don't think so",Eunmi said.

"Whatever let's go",I pulled them in the front with me.

But then ............

__________________________________

Oppss. A cliffhanger~
Authornim is sorry for you. But don't worry I will update real soon.

What do you think will happen next?

Anyways I am again really sorry for unpublishing P.J.M AS MY GUEST. I really am sorry. But I hope you guys will like this story 😃😆