Chapter 031

~•°•~
Lol idk why I have this obsession over third person p.o.v.s like it's really contagious hMmM
~•°•~

Third Person POV

In the vacant room at noon,

Jeonghan looked at Jimin with his smile that made Jimin go dumb. Those glasses that Jeonghan put on as for being a teacher, made him look more like a man with expensive aura. "Jimin?",Jeonghan called him out. Jimin went out of his thoughts by his call,"Hmm?". Jeonghan just slightly chuckled,"You're cute". This statement made Jimin's cheek go red. Jeonghan chuckled again and poked Jimin's cheek with his index finger. Jimin was caught off guard. Tf is going on here?, He thought. He didn't thought that Jeonghan would be this friendly even though back then with Taehyung he acted different.

"Jimin",Jeonghan called him again. "Yes,...Sir?", Jimin responded. "So can you show me around and give me details about every students you know here?",Jeonghan said. Details? Is he an inspector or something?,Jimin thought as he looked at Jeonghan with confusion. "I mean it will be good to know the students especially the students of our class including you",Jeonghan added with a small smile. Jimin said with a smile which made his eyes small like cresants," Sure".

"So let's sit down and listen", Jeonghan said as he sat down one of the benches and gestured Jimin to sit down. But Jimin was a little confused as if why he didn't sit on the teacher's desk that was separated from the benches where the students sit down. "Umm..aren't you supposed to be sitting on the teacher's desk?",Jimin asked making his way to the sit beside Jeonghan. "I don't like sitting there. It makes me feel... strange", Jeonghan said as he looked at Jimin. Strange? He is a freaking teacher and he finds it strange? Weird, Jimin thought. "What?", Jeonghan asked as Jimin looked at him with his eyes that turned his normal gaze into a weird one. "No. Nothing. It's just weird that you are one of my teachers and you are acting as if it's not even a teacher-student relashionship", Jimin said. "And normally teachers would be all moody and shit, not trying to understand any situation that the student is in", he added.

Jeonghan smiled at Jimin," Maybe I'm not that kind of teacher because it's only the first day of my job, right? Maybe I am that kind of teacher which you described but not at all the time.. is like this", Jeonghan stated while smiling. "Oh and about the friends part, I would like to say, I don't really like to be rude to someone. That would be kind of rude for them, you know. Plus...",Jeonghan paused for a moment. "Aren't teachers a kind of friend to the students after their parents?",he said. Jimin gulped hearng this coming from Jeonghan. "Y-Yes, you c-can tell that", he said. "So...aren't we supposed to be friends? Let's be friends?", Jeonghan  said as he took his hand towards Jimin and he got weirded out. Tf is he? Five? Or like ten?, He thought as he looked at the hand which was now stretched towards him. But then he shared his thoughts off and shaked his hands with his smile that radiated the whole place.

The fact that Jeonghan was more than friendly than Jimin thought, made him kind of perplexed and feel warm. He never got this kind of teacher. He sat down in the bench beside Jeonghan and rested his head on his hands while looking at Jeonghan. "So, tell me about the students of my class especially", Jeonghan said while he rested his head on one of his hands. And that's when Jimin started talking about this and that. About each of the students in his class. About his experience of working with some of them.

After like explaining about everything in his class, Jimin didn't notice that he had left out Taehyung while explaining about his classmates. But Jeonghan did. "And he is kind of weird but good enough", Jimin said as he almost finished his explanation about a random classmate from his class. "Wait... You didn't tell me about Kim Taehyung, the one to whom I gave the problem to solve",Jeonghan stated. "O-Oh right! I'm sorry, Sir",Jimin apologized as he totally forgot about his best friend. "Well, actually he is my best friend", Jimin said as he started to state about Taehyung. After he finished, he looked at Jeonghan who was focused on what he was saying. "And finish",Jimin said as he put his hands on the air. But Jeonghan was quiet and Jimin somehow found it confusing. And when he looked at him, Jeonghan suddenly asked, "Can you tell me about another student?". Jimin nodded his head,"Sure?".

After that, Jeonghan spoke,"Can you tell me about Shin Ara,the girl who informed you guys about  the notice of summer vacation?".

And that made Jimin stiff as he heard Ara's own brother ask about her.

~•°•~

Taehyung was looking at his hands as he was sitting on one of the benches in the play field. The fact that Ara's warmth made him remember his grandmother somehow made him feel weird.

His grandmother was someone really favourite to him and close too. In his childhood days he would want to go to his grandmother's a lot. And if he didn't get to go there, he would annoy his parents a lot until they decide to drop him there in weekends. And then would talk with his grandmother about everything he did in the week from A to Z. And she would always be there to listen to him with a happy face. There was this one thing that she would say every now and then, "Dear, never hurt anyone even if you are hurt. Remember, one day the results of that person's sorrow because of you will come back  to you and that will destroy you no matter what". As a gentle woman she was, she always gave her best to her grandchildren. She was someone beautiful with a beautiful mind to Taehyung even though she was old. And the day when she passed away was when Taehyung was only 15. He was going through his puberty and the fact that his grandmother passed away made him lock up himself inside his room, crying all out. It really broke his heart.

A tear left Taehyung's eyes as he thought about the sweet times when he spent with his grandmother. He smiled while crying thinking that she was in a better place than this world. He wiped his tear away and stood up from the bench he headed towards his class. While he was in the fourth floor he heard some coming out of a vacant room. The voice seemed fimiliar. Too much familiar. It was coming out form the room which was beside the room which was beside the stairs. Out of curiosity, Taehyung went towards the room from where the sound of talking was coming from. School was over and everyone went home. Who else would be talking right now when school was over?

Taehyung peeked through the window. And there his eyes were widened when he saw Jeonghan was happily talking with his best friend, Park Jimin. Fuck my life and his too, Taehyung thought as he heard what Jeonghan asked Jimin about which made him stiff as a rock,"Can you tell me about Shin Ara, the girl who informed you guys about the notice of summer vacation?".

~•°•~

Ara was laying on her bed. She was feeling bored too. Her injury was serious but that didn't mean that she couldn't go to school or whatever. She hated school in one way and lived in the other way. And also Jeonghan was there. So it became more important after Jeonghan attended the school as a teacher. She was thinking when suddenly her phone vibrated on the bedside table. She took it and looked at it. There was someone messaging her. And after she opened the message box, she saw,

Jiyong Oppa:
Ara, we are coming only after two days. I know it's like 5 days early. But sorry I couldn't stop myself from coming over with my friends at your place. Have a nice day and love ya!! Bye!!

A smile grew on her face as she read that text. "Yes! Yes! Yes!", She squealed as she kissed the screen of her phone forgetting about the pain on her stomach. She was so happy right now that she called her mom out and told it to her. Her mom nodded with a satisfied smile and left to prepare snacks for her.

She sighed a happy sigh as she looked at the phone screen. Thank God, you are coming sooner, Oppa. Or else I would have died out of torture and other things. Please arrive safely, she thought as she closed her eyes with a smile playing on her lips until she started sleeping peacefully.

~•°•~
Hello guys!!!! How are y'all doing!!?? I know this update is shitty and not exciting like the ones  before. But still it took me time to write this part. Sorry for the typos and mistakes. Don't worry I'll 'try' to update on Monday and if I can't, I'm sorry in advance for that.

So mainly hope for an update on next Friday!! So we can tell that ,
Next Update on Next Friday!!

Have a nice day and bye!!! Please do vote, comment and follow me if you like!! Love ya!!

- From Author Ruz

~•°•~