Chapter 014

hey my exams are finished and i mean i only have one exam left which is due tomorrow. but still hope that you guys have fun reading.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ara POV

Yera was standing a few feets away from me. And guess what she was smirking. Then she suddenly spoke.

"Good thing you are here. I just needed something for fun", she said.

'Something?'

Does she thinks that something I'm something to play with? That's gross and that's you know. But then she started to get closer which was making me more scared. I started to back of with pace to pace. Then I hit a bench behind me.

'That is bad'

'Jeonghan oppa, where are you?'

Then again she spoke ,"So you're now dating a boy".

"Huh!",i gasped at her words.

" You bitch! Don't act like nothing happened! I clearly saw everything between that boy and you!", she shouted at me as I flinched.

She... doesn't knows that I have a brother? Oh yeah she doesn't knows that I have. Jeonghan oppa went away from here before her birth. Like when he was 2-3 years old.

Thinking how he knows us? He knows us because he was brought here every month from his other home. He lived there with my maternal uncle and Yera didn't even saw him.

That's good for him as she will also start bullying him if she gets to know that he's my brother.

"Why are you quiet?!", Yera shouted but I kept quiet.

Then she added ," Boys, get her and punish her for this".

As said Yera's slaves I mean her faithful boys came closer to me and took hold of my both hands.

"leave me!", I yelled at them.

I struggled to get free from their grip. But it was no use. They made me kneel.

"I'm asking you, who was that boy?",Yera asked me in a loud and sharp tone. Why does she care?

But this time I didn't stop, rather I spatted back at her.

"I won't tell you...bitchachoe",I spatted back, emphasizing the word BITCHACHOE. This did made Yera's eye widen in shoCK.

"How dare you", she exclaimed.

"Yera ?", someone said from behind.

Yera turned around and as I tited my head a little, I could see Taehyung there standing. He was staring at the scene.

"God ,thank you. Taehyung, look at this bitch. I just asked her a simple question and she won't answer",Yera stated . She even mixed up some lies together with this. This made taehyung more angry.

"Now, as you can see Ara, if you don't tell me then Taehyung will take actions", she said.

"Tell me who that boy was?",she again asked the same question to me.

"I won't tell you!",i shouted back at her.

"Why wouldn't you tell me!", Yera yelled as she slapped me across my left cheek. A stinging pain made it's way to my cheek.

'Where are you?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Little did Yera and Taehyung know, someone was watching then from behind. But they couldn't sense him. Yes it's a him. So guess it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung POV

Yera was literally torturing Ara. But don't care. I just dropped her of to the medical room. But this question haunts my mind again and again.

'Who was the boy from that day in Ara's house making a tantrum?'

Was it her boyfriend? Cousin? Friend? Crush? Neighbour? Kisser?

Who was he?

"I won't tell you", Ara's voice spoke.

"Why wouldn't you tell me, bitch!", Yera yelled at her as she slapped her on the cheek. A red mark was visible there on her cheek.

But before Ara could reply, someone else spoke.

"Cause she doesn't want to tell", that person said.

Ara eyed him and then muttered oppa as tears streamed down her cheeks.

I turned around to BE meet BY the person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TELL ME ABOUT THE NOTICE THAT I MADE YESTERDAY. PLEASE PLEASE I NEED SUGGESTIONS.

By author TaeRuz.