Chapter 028

Third Person POV

Taehyung kept looking at Jeonghan with those eyes that spoke confusion and fear at the same. Jeonghan just smirked at him.

"Now I shall take my leave. Jeonghan, you proceed with your new class and get along with the students", the principle said as he started to get out of the class with the vice principal trailing behind him. Jeonghan bidded him goodbye. He looked at the students or should we say his new students after the principal went away. "So... Does any of you have any question for me?", He asked the students as he sat down on his seat with his legs in a crossed position. Just after he asked the question, almost all the girls in the class raised their hands. And for the boys, barely anyone did that.

Jeonghan made his slightly wide, not with shock but with pride. "You. There sitting in the corner. Introduce yourself first and then proceed to ask the question", He said pointing at one of the girls sitting at the back. She almost jumped up in joy that she got chosen, as if she got chosen by a king to become his queen. "Me? Ah 네 (yes). Thank you very much. My name Hwang Minha and my dad is very rich. You see, he is a CEO, so-", she got interrupted by Jeonghan. "Wait, did I ask you to tell who your father is? I only ask you to introduce yourself. Not your father or whatever he is", Jeonghan said smugly. "Now as you have introduced yourself, you may ask your question",he added. This made Minha embarrassed. She was one of the rich ass queenkas of the school and now she just got embarrassed by her new class teacher. " Ahaha. O-Okay......So...umm..uh...Are you taken?", she asked making all the girls squeal in the classroom. "No", Jeonghan smugly replied smirking at her.

Her heart started beating by the way she was being stared at. No, He wasn't interested in her. He was smirking at her because of how slutty she looked with the tight school uniform she was wearing. This was a school. Not a fucking fashion show. She glanced at him, but then looked down at her desk as she couldn't tolerate the heat that was rushing in her body. She never felt like this before. It has only been seconds since Jeonghan entered this very classroom. But the aura that surrounded him was intimidating. He was different. Different in a way for her. She was thinking too much about him when suddenly Jeonghan said,"Do you not want to sit down? Or should I come towards you and then make you sit down using my hands?". This speech of his just blew the mind out of her. She started to think of something with her perverted mind. Something dirty.

She looked at him with widened eyes. "Ah-ah. Okay I-I'll sit down", she said as she slowly started to sit down on her bench. Jeonghan was then again engaged in being asked questions. Most of the questions were about his relationship status and he was getting annoyed by it. "Okay now. No more questions. Geez, it passed 20 minutes from answering all of your questions. Now let's start our lessons", he said as he started to flip the textbook. According to the syllabus, I need to go to Chapter 17 and it's about calculus. "So turn your to book to page number 357 and that is from where we will start our lessons.

The whole class went by. All Jeonghan did was teach and teach his new students. And meanwhile Taehyung was there sitting by the end of the class besides Jimin. "I thought you said to be positive? Now where is it? Gone?", Taehyung asked Jimin. "I don't know that it was her brother. All I knew was that he is the new teacher until you told me the incidents", Jimin said cluelessly."Mr. Kim Taehyung", Jeonghan called Taehyung and this made the class drop into pin- drop silence as if something exciting was going to happen. Taehyung slowly looked at him with fear in his eyes. Busted, he thought as he ran his hand through his hair. "Yes, S-Sir?", He responded, stuttering. " You may stand up", Jeonghan ordered. And Taehyung did as he was told. He stood up looking at Jeonghan with fire in his eyes. Jeonghan smirked before talking. "You may solve this math problem", he said to Taehyung while Taehyung looked at the white board before him. And damn it was a large math problem and he forgot the laws that are to be put in it. "Please?", Jeonghan asked him inncently as if nothing between them happened before in this morning. "O-Okay", Taehyung said as he got up from his bench and slowly started to walk towards the white board.