Chapter 008

Guys I'm sorry for like not updating for 4 days I know you guys have been waiting for another update. So here it is !

By authornim.

______________________________________

Ara POV

'crap'

He was standing there wide eyed along with me.

'he shouldn't be the one to marry me right'

'But dad said SON-IN-LAW!'

'That means-'

"Do you guys know each other?", the boy's dad said.

"Yeah, she is in my school",he said. Then stare at me, expressionless.

"Wow! that's great!",the woman said.

My legs started trembling. Him marrying me, that type of things should be happening in dramas and fanfics.

But this is reality. I shouldn't have chosen to not argue with my parents. This is going to be worse than before. I'm going to get tortured more.

'life is so cruel'

'life dosen't plays fair with me'

The whole time I was wondering who will it be and how will the person to whom I'm getting married will be. Guess that's my life.

Our parents were talking with each other. But I was not listening to them, I was deep in thought.

'how am I going to live with him?'

Normally in some Exo fanfics I saw that there is a bully that likes the girl and then they have to get married and slow by slow they get close to each other. And then happy ending.

'but in my life the case was different'

'I won't be ever able to adjust with him....I guess'

I have to get married to someone that hate me and torture me on the will of my cousin.

Tears were threatening to roll down my cheeks. But I was able to control it.

I also felt someone staring at me the whole time.

I am scared, terrified, confused and disgusted of my life now.

Anyways nothing to do now. I have to accept the reality.

"Okey, so now let's eat dinner!~", mom said in a playful way and high fived Mrs.Kim.

Yup. Mrs.Kim cause it's Taehyung's surname right. So yah...

'sigh..'

"Well, Ara?",dad said.

"Yes?",I replied.

"Let's go and eat dinner with us",dad said.

"Umm.......Dad, I don't feel like eating now",I said to him.

"Ara,... I know it's hard for you to do it. But that dosen't mean you won't eat anything with us", dad said concerned about me.

"And by the way, they are your soon to be in-laws. And it is rude if you do not eat with them at least",Dad added.

"Okey, then I will eat then",I gave him a thumbs smiping widely.But deep down inside I was feeling pain.

I would just do it to make them happy.

'but I just needed a little more time'

Any way I got up from the couch and went into the dining hall.

Well forgot to say that we are rich. But I never revealed it in school.

Probably because Yera's father is richer than my father. And she will start rumors again. And that time it would be about my father.

After I went to the hall, I saw that there was no one.

'where did they all go?'

Then I found a hand on my mouth dragging me from the hall to somewhere.

'what is happening?!'

Then that person spoke.

"It's me, Ara", he said.

I widen my eyes at the sight of HIM.

_______________________________________

A cliffhangereu. The J-hope language. Hah.

Anyways hope you like the short chapter.

Please comment, vote and let me know if there is any mistakes.

Bye!!