Chapter 032

~•°•~
Holy mother of macaroni
I didn't update thinking I updated. Forgive me for what I have sinned. And Merry Late Christmas!! And Happy Holidays to you all!! *Gives you all virtual hugs* Stay healthy and eat healthy!
~•°•~

Third Person POV

There was a wall of silence when Jeonghan asked Jimin about Ara. He was confused as of why he would ask him about his own sister. Should I tell him the truth?, Jimin thought, questioning himself. He had no words to say about Ara and how she is. She is known as a whore in the school. And it has it's reason. Jimin decided that he tell him the truth because as much as Jimin knew about himself, he never liked to lie.

"I have no words to say about her", he said making Jeonghan raise one of his eyebrows. "Why?", He asked with a little hint of protectiveness in his voice about his sister. "She is not a nice person as much as I know. Or more like as much as the school know", Jimin said, trying to not let harsh words come out of mouth about her infront of her own brother. "And why is that?", Jeonghan asked again, now his voice was filled with rage. Jimin kept quiet for a moment. "Look, I know that you're her brother. So do you expect me to tell you about what your has done? And why is she receiving these.....these..these in this school?", Jimin blurted out. And as he did his eyes widened in horror as he looked Jeonghan.

Jimin put a hand over his mouth as he looked at Jeonghan who was burning with rage and anger. "I'm sorry. I didn't mea-", Jimin was interrupted. "What has she done?", Jeonghan asked, trying to appear as calm as possible but failed to do so. Jimin kept quiet out of nervousness. "Jimin, Tell me. What. Has. She. Done?", He asked again, saying everything word by word. "I'm really sorry, Sir. But-", Jimin was gain interrupted. "I fucking asked you what has she done!! I don't need your apology!!", Jeonghan yelled out loudly.

Jimin looked at him with fear and nervousness in his eyes. "She has... She...She is known to be abusing her cousin named Yera. Her cousin. She told the whole school that. And that's why Ara came to be known as a.... whore",Jimin said, stating all that he knew. "And you guys believed it?", Jeonghan asked. "Yes, everybody did. Yera even showed the bruises on her body which out as a proof that Ara abused her. And this gave us a reason to believe her. And not Ara",Jimin responded quickly. "There was no reason about not believing her",he added.

"I can't believe it",Jeonghan said as he put his hands on the table and then supported his head while facepalming. "Bruises? She showed you bruises made with makeup around her skin and you guys believed it? Have you guys thought about what the other girl had to say?",he said with disbelief. "H-How could you tell that Yera made those with makeup?",Jimin said while tilting his head on side a little. "Don't you know, Jimin? There has been a trend of making wounds and bruises on your skin with help of makeup for god's sake!",Jeonghan said out loud. Jimin kept quiet. After all these years, Ara's brother came out of no where and is trying to help her out.

Just like he wanted to do once.

"You. Why are you suddenly coming out of the blue now and is trying to help her? It doesn't make any sense", Jimin asked. Jeonghan looked at Jimin with soft eyes. "Ara was never the type to show off her pain", Jeonghan said while looking at Jimin in the eyes. Jimin looked at him with eyes that spoke only one question, why?

"Even though I used to come at the end of every month in the past years, she never showed of her pain. But she did told that she was being hurt in school. But...",Jeonghan said but stopped for a moment before taking a deep breath. "But I didn't know that the pain she was talking about was this much serious to the point a person can't tolerate", he added. Jimin had his eyes softened after Jeonghan stated those. "People say...",Jeonghan said as he stood up from his seat and looked at Jimin with his glsses slightly near on the bridge of his nose. "Don't judge a book by it's cover. But guess what, Jimin? You all just did judge a book by it's cover. Or should I say, you all just judged a person by the bloody rumors surrounding her? You didn't even give her a chance to speak", he finished his sentence while he turned around and started to go out of the room. "I just don't have anything to say.", he said before going out.