Chapter 022

Third Person POV

Ara was upstairs, nervous and scared as she tried to group video call her friends at this time. It was almost 10:30 at night and she's calling them now .

"Pick up. Oh god, please pick up,you dorks",Ara said to no one particular.

After trying to hold it for some time, one of them picked it up.

"Hewlloo?". Jieun said from the other line. It was the truth that she was sleeping.

"J-Jieun". Ara called her besty's name in a nervous.

"Oh! Ara? Why do you sound scared?". Jieun asked feeling concerned.

"Hello! I'm Eunmi!". Eunmi suddenly called making the two on different lines flinch.

"Ara! Jieun! What's up? Why did you call?". Eunmi asked.

"I..uh..Jieun, Eunmi, you both don't know what's going on in my house". Ara stated nervously.

"Yeobuseyo?". Said another voice. It was certain that the voice belonged to Fiza.

"Three of you!, Just listen to what I say!". Yelled Ara. She was quiet sure that something was off.

"What?". Fiza asked.

"T-Taehyung, h-he is now in my house. He is staying here for a sleepover. I don't know what to do!". Ara shreaked.

"What?!". Shouted the Eunmi and Fiza in unison.

"Calm down! You two!". Jieun yelled at both of them. "And Ara why are you scared? It isn't like he can do anything to you in this house. Your mom and dad is there",Jieun stated to calm Ara down.

"Don't stress, Ara",Jieun added.

"Yeah, Jieun is right, Ara. It isn't like he can do anything in your house",said Eunmi.

"But you know my father. He can be really you know a little-",Ara was cutted of.

"Too romantic",Eunmi finished the sentence.

"Like he wants you and Taehyung get along with each other and do kissy-kusses and make out", Eunmi added, smirking

"Haha , You're right", Ara nervously laughed.

Ara turned into a red tomato as she tried to laugh it of.

Fiza squinted her eyes as she looked at Ara's face closely.
"You like Taehyung? Ara?",Fiza asked.

Jieun and Eunmi widen there eyes as they judged Ara with their looks.

"W-What?! N-No!! What are you saying?! I'll go now. I need to solve everything! Bye!",Ara loudly said as she hung up from the video call.

"Wait!! You do-",Eunmi was cutted of as Ara ended the call.

She sighed as she looked around her room. When is she ever gonna breath properly? In just one day many good and bad things had happen. Well mostly bad things.

Ara soon got up from her bed as she headed for the stairs. But she narrowed her eyes as she saw her Kang ahjussi started to head to her room.

"Kang ahjussi?",Ara called.

He saw her and bowed. "Miss, your dad said to prepare your room",he said.

"Why?", confused Ara asked.

"That lad that came into our house is going to sleep in your room. What was his name? Ah yes! Kim Taehyung",Ahjussi stated.

Ara was in compete daze as she couldn't seem to believe what her ahjussi had said.

'Taehyung? In my room?

What is dad upto?',Ara thought.

She quickly ran down the stairs as she took a left turn which lead to the living room. Everyone seem to be awkward as soon as Ara entered.

"Dad?",Ara called.

"Ara! Dont scream! Because your mom already screamed about my idea",Dad exclaimed.

Ara stare at her so called Oppa in disbelief as she thought do something. And what did he do?

HE JUST FREAKIN SHRUGGED IT OFF!

But she could feel at the same time that Taehyung was being glared by Jeonghan. She swear Taehyung would be dead by the time now if Jeonghan's glares could bore holes.

Everyone was quiet. Not even a single soul was talking.

But then suddenly, Dad's starch growled so loud that the room was filled with it's voice. Oh how beautiful was the voice of his stomach!

Ara's dad awkwardly spoke as he looked at everyone, "So are we eating dinner?".

Mrs.Shin was so in daze that she mumbled slowly but loud enough for everyone to hear,"You know, I can imagine you guys doing something tonight".

Ara's face heated up as she heard her mom say such a thing.

"Mom! He may sleep in my room but I won't sleep with him! Keep that in mind!",Ara yelled loudly as rage was inside her now.

"Calm down, young lady",her mom said.

Ara didn't know why was she angry. Was she angry because of Taehyung? Or was she angry with herself? Or was she angry with her family?

But what now she knew was that that Taehyung had an unreadable expression plastered on his face while Jeonghan'south was open.

Why was everyone overreacting?

_____________________________________

Huhuhuhuhu. Have a noice dayy~

Oof!

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. Hope you like it.