Meeting him again?

Paisley P.O.V.

Wake up! Wake up! Next thing I am tumbling off my bed onto the floor. "I'm up I'm up" you groaned. "Honey are guests are going to be over soon for dinner". "Ok". I'm going to tell you a little about my self I have brown hair grey/blue eyes and I'm outgoing love to party and go clubbing. My parents know they get bothered by it but never stop me from doing it because that's what my parents always did.

But getting to back to this dinner I don't know what it's for or why were doing it. I go into my walk in closet and look for something casual which is hard considering my closet is mainly short tight dresses. I pull out a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a crop top with the letters "IDFWU". I then go and put on my black vans.

I heard the doorbell ring and I had a mini heart attack. "Paisley come down here please". I made my way slowly down the stair. I stopped at the last step and the one and only Justin Drew Bieber himself with a smirk on his face. I hate him with a passion. We were best friends since birth since my mom has known Pattie his mom for a long time.

"Paisley say hi I'm sure you remember you remember Justin and Pattie" my mom said. "Oh ya hi" I said rolling my eyes. Luckily only Justin saw. "Honey why don't you go catch up with Justin in the lounge room and catch up" said my mom. I groaned and mumbled an ok. "Paisley Ryan don't be rude" my dad scolded me. I just ignored him and walked to the lounge room.

I turned on my Xbox and started GTA 5 and Justin just stared at me. "Take a picture it last longer you douche" I said to him. I saw a flash and a click sound. "I being sarcastic you asshole delete it" I told him. "No" he said to me and smirked. He knows hows to get under my skin. I tackled him and he fell of the couch and landed on the floor and I was trying to get his phone and delete the picture. I finally got it and started to delete when he flipped us over i finally deleted that ugly picture. Then I realized he was straddling me.

"Dinner is ready" I heard my mom yell.

A/N First chapter to my first book hope you l