Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru

A/N: I'm skipping to the episode where Sesshomaru is introduced just because I can and I don't like how long it took to introduce him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Sesshomaru

(I'm skipping a bit of the episode. So to after Sesshomaru kills those humans for a boat.)

Jaken is steering the boat, while Sesshomaru is looking ahead. "Lord Sesshomaru..." he trails off. "What is it?" The demon lord asked.

"The location of the tomb. I believe that Inuyasha knows where it is." The small demon answered. "Inuyasha?" Sesshomaru asked, before smacking the demon and making him fall into the water, then pushing it down with the staff. "It's a name I'd rather not remember." He said, then pushed the staff down further.

"Please forgive me!" Jaken said. "Besides, he is not alive. I heard that a spell was placed on him fifty years ago." He pushed it down deeper.

"Yes, I have heard the spell has undone only recently." He received no answer. "Also, my staff has been pointing in a different direction. I believe this has something to do with Inuyasha's awakening." Jaken said from underwater. "By the way, my lord... Won't you release the staff...? I can't breathe!" He releases a bubbles from his mouth, then his body goes limp and falls away.

(Now I'm skipping the story of Inuyasha's father, the flashbacks, and Inuyasha telling Kagome his mother is dead.)

Sakura's POV

I glanced up when I saw a shadow of something and saw it was a noble's palanquin. "Inuyasha, there's someone inside it." I told him and he looked, but soon his eyes widened. "Mother?" He asked and I looked at him in shock.

The woman looked over at Inuyasha. "You are... Inuyasha." She muttered, then chains tightened around her and Inuyasha rushed to save her. Soon a demon appeared, holding Inuyasha's mother, then I noticed two more demons. "Jaken." The taller one said.

"Yes, my lord?" Jaken asked. "Once we're through, I want him dead." He said and I knew he was talking about Inuyasha.

"Hey!" I shouted and they turned to me. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing with Inuyasha's mother?!" I asked, glaring at the tall demon.

"How dare you, an insolent mortal, talk to Lord Sesshomaru that way!?" Jaken shouted and I ignored him. "It is you... Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Indeed, I have missed you as well, little brother." Sesshomaru asked, making my eyes widen. "Little brother?" I whispered, glancing at the two and I saw some resemblance between them.

"Two mortal girls?" Sesshomaru asked and I moved in front of Kagome. "Inuyasha, it suits you to stick with humans. Disgusting beasts called humans. To be a half-demon, whose mother is a human, is a disgrace to all our kind!" Sesshomaru shouted and I clenched my fist, while glaring at him.

"What did you say!?" I shouted and he looked at me, before turning back to Inuyasha. "Sesshomaru... you! Did you come all this way just to tell me that?" Inuyasha asked.