Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga/Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin

We were in an open field when Sesshomaru looked at Rin. "Rin." She looked at him. "Yes Papa." She said.

"If you're hungry, go look for food yourself." He told her. "I know! I'm off!" She ran off to find food.

"Jaken." I said. "Yes?" He asked.

"Go with Rin and keep an eye on her. She better not be harmed or else you'll have to suffer." I told him. "Yes, my lady!" He said fearfully and I heard him run away

"Since when has he called me that?" I wondered. "It is only proper seeing as you are stronger than him." Sesshomaru said, while looking at the moon.

Third Person POV

"I don't believe it! Lord Sesshomaru actually allowed Rin to look for food on her own." Jaken said, while pulling Ah-Un's reins. "Grandpa Jaken, where are you going?" Rin asked him.

"Where can I go? Wherever there's food!" He shouted at her. "Grandpa Jaken. Have you thought of how we can help Papa?" She asked him.

"Of course! I have so many ideas!" He told her. "Really?" She asked.

"Of course! For example..." He trailed off, then remembered what happened with the Panther Demons. "That's right! We shouldn't allow it at all!" He suddenly said.

"Grandpa Jaken!" Rin tried to get his attention. " Listen, Rin! Today I will show Lord Sesshomaru my loyalty! I'll show my true power!" He leaves to find a demon named Motoko and Rin tries to follow.

The first idea to steal the Tetsusaiga failed and Jaken watched Inuyasha's group walk away, while standing in front of the fire. "Oh, who's cooking?" Then he turned around to see he was on fire. "Oh, that'd be me." With that he started to run around in search of water.

"Water! Water! Where's the water!?" He shouted, then ran off a cliff, before looking down and screaming. "Going down!" Rin flew near him, making him look up from where he landed.

"Why don't you just forget the Tetsusaiga, Grandpa Jaken?" She asked him. "Forget what? What's with you, Rin? How can we forget it?" He asked her and she frowned slightly.

"You're the one who wants to help your master!" She told him and he ignored her. His second plan failed because Inuyasha wouldn't let go of the Tetsusaiga.

Elsewhere, Rin was giving Ah-Un a bath and remembered Jaken tell her to stop bothering him. She notices a flower in the river and gets an idea. "Come on, Ah-Un!" She said and they flew in the direction the flower came from.

Jaken's next plan worked and he used Inuyasha's robe to be able to hold the Tetsusaiga. With Rin, she finished picking two bouquets of flowers. "Maybe these will make Papa happy. I'm sure Mama will like them." She said, then she leaves, but realizes she's lost.

She soon finds Jaken and he looks at her in shock. "Rin, what are you doing here?" He asked her. "I was lost." She answered.

"Take this to Lord Sesshomaru!" He tells her. "But..." Sango threw the Hiraikotsu at them. "I'll take care of her." Jaken told her, giving her the sword.

She flies away with the sword, but soon decides to turn back, then Ah-Un shoots thunder at Inuyasha's group. "Why are you back!?" Jaken asked her. "I was worried about you." She answered.

"Where's the Tetsusaiga?" He asked, then he sees Inuyasha pick it up. They left, while Jaken was sulking that he worked so hard for nothing. Rin went to grab some lemons, then a gust of wind blew and Jaken turned to see Kagura. "Sesshomaru is so careless." She scoffed.

"It's you!" Jaken shouted. "Rin! Rin! Rin...!" Kagura pulls out a feather, then flies away and he notices she has Rin with her. "Rin...!!!" He shouted.

Sakura's POV

I glanced behind me when I felt something off. "What is it?" Sesshomaru asked me. "I just felt something strange, but I don't know what it was." I explained.

"They've been gone for a while. Maybe we should go look for them." He starts to walk away and I follow him. Jaken suddenly ran up to us once we reached an open field.

"Lord Sesshomaru! Rin has been abducted. Kagura appeared and took her away." He told us and I froze, then felt Naraku's presence.

"What do you want with her?" I asked, then he chuckled. "Don't worry, Sakura. I can assure you, Rin will be safe as long as Lord Sesshomaru obeys me." He said.

"Naraku!" Jaken shouted in shock. "So you are Naraku? What do you want now?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Nothing much really... Well... Maybe you'd help me kill Inuyasha." He said and Sesshomaru scoffed. "And you are going to great lengths for this small matter?" Sesshomaru asked and I pulled out my scroll.

"Enough of this! Naraku, tell me where Rin is now!" I ordered, but he only chuckled, and I bit my thumb, before running the blood over one of the names in my scroll, then slammed my hand down on it. "Summoning Jutsu!"

I grabbed the sword, then pointed the tip at the sky. "Scatter." It glowed pink and the blade started to turn into cherry blossom petals that scattered. "Senbonzakura." I sent them towards him, hitting him directly, but he turned into soil and I canceled my sword.

"A puppet." I growled, then noticed Sesshomaru turn away. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I will never obey him for a girl like Rin." He said and I frowned. "So you won't save her then?" I asked, but he ignored me.

I clenched my fists, then glared at him. "Fine! Go after Naraku, while I go save the little girl who sees you and I as her parents!" I shouted, then jumped into the trees and activating my Byakugan.

"Sesshomaru, you're an idiot!" I shouted in anger, then an image of Rin smiling came to my mind. "Don't worry, Rin. I'm coming." I whispered and increased my speed. Ft