The Exposed Face of Truth/Last Three Episodes of the Band of Seven Arc

We soon landed and started walking, then I felt Jakotsu's and Rin's presences. "They're close." I said and Sesshomaru nodded, but I knew he could already smell them. We walked through the barrier and I noticed it was affecting Sesshomaru, then I unconsciously moved closer to him, making our hands touch, but I could see he was better. I went to move away, but he gripped my hand, making me blush.

"It doesn't affect me when you're close." He told me and I nodded. We landed on a ledge, then a sword was thrown at us, but we dodged. More blades came at us, making us move away from each other so we could dodge them, but I felt them cut me slightly, adding more slashes to my clothes.

"Mama!" I looked up and saw a glimpse of Rin. "Rin." I smiled at the sight of her, then I noticed Sesshomaru and Jakotsu fighting, before I got up. I summoned a sword and glared at Jakotsu.

"Dance. Sode no Shirayuki." My sword changed and I thrusted it towards Jakotsu, sending ice towards him, but he and Sesshomaru dodged. "Stay out of the way!" He threw his sword at me, but I dodged, before it suddenly wrapped around me and threw me off the edge.

Third Person POV

"Mama!" Rin cried, watching her mother disappear from sight. Sesshomaru growled at this, surprising Jakotsu. "You cared for her that much?" He asked and Sesshomaru attacked him, then Jakotsu noticed his red eyes.

"Rain over the frosted frozen sky!" They heard a voice shout from where Sakura was thrown. "Hyōrinmaru!" A figure shot out of the mist, revealing Sakura with wings of ice.

"Mama, you're okay!" Rin cheered. "Damn you!" Jakotsu shouted, then lunged towards Sakura, throwing his sword at her, but she flew out of the way. Sesshomaru threw his sword and it hit Suikotsu, making him fall forward, then Sakura stabbed Jakotsu in the stomach.

Rin tried to run to Sesshomaru, but Suikotsu grabbed her and Sakura noticed Jakotsu moving. "You know that Sesshomaru is a sexy guy." He said to her, then Sakura noticed Suikotsu lift his claws to kill Rin, making her gasp as she shoved Jakotsu away. An arrow flew and hit Suikotsu in the neck where his shard was, then Sakura noticed Jakotsu throw his sword at her too late. It hit her, making her release Hyōrinmaru and she started to fall, but Sesshomaru caught her.

"Mama! Papa!" Rin ran towards her parents and Sakura hugged her. "Rin, are you alright?" She asked and the girl nodded, then they looked towards Kikyo.

Sakura's POV

We watched as Kikyo let Suikotsu rest in peace, then we walked away. "Rin, let's go." I told her and she bowed to Kikyo, then followed us.

We soon found Jaken and we started to kill the demons around us. "Grandpa Jaken, look at the sky!" Rin said and I saw demons, then I noticed Sesshomaru put his sword away. "You're not going after them...?" Jaken asked.

"I have no interests in weak demons." Sesshomaru said, then faced the mountain. "Rin." She looked at him. "Leave the mountain with Ah-Un." He told her.

"What about you, Papa?" She asked. "I'm going. Naraku is in there." He answered.

"We'll be fine, Rin, we just want you safe." She nodded and flew away. "Mama! Papa! Good luck!" I smiled and followed Sesshomaru.

"Lord Sesshomaru! Lady Sakura!" We turned to looked at Jaken. "Good luck, my lord, my lady!" He waved to us with tears in his eyes, then Sesshomaru punched his head.

"Let's go, Jaken." He ordered and we kept walking. "I'll check over here and meet up with you later." I told Sesshomaru and he nodded, then walked away. I moved the rocks and noticed a large sword underneath.

I picked it up easily and looked it over. "This must be the Banryu used by the leader of the Band of Seven." I stabbed it into the ground and went to find Sesshomaru. I spotted him with Jaken and Inuyasha.

"Sesshomaru." He turned to me. "He's gone." He nodded and we turned away. "Hold it right there, Sesshomaru!" We stopped and looked at Inuyasha.

"And you did nothing but watch Kikyo get killed!?" He asked and put his hand on Tetsusaiga. Sesshomaru just kept walking and Inuyasha attacked him, but I blocked it with Tetsusaiga. "I don't know how you are related..." I turned to Sesshomaru.

"But the one who had killed Kikyo was Naraku… And the one who couldn't save her is you. Inuyasha… It's your fault." He said, then we kept walking. "If you have time to snap at me, you should go after Naraku." Sesshomaru said.

"Exactly." Jaken said and I stopped, then looked at Inuyasha. "Inuyasha." They all looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I'd feel the same if I couldn't save the one I love, but take your anger out on Naraku." I said, thinking of how I would feel if I lost Sesshomaru and I couldn't have done anything. We kept walking and we soon found Rin, then we left the Mountain behind us.