The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru

I looked up at Sesshomaru as he hands me two bags. "What's this for?" I asked him. "You're clothes are torn and I believe what else is inside will please you." I raised an eyebrow and went behind a tree so they wouldn't see, then started to change.

Third Person POV

"Grandpa Jaken, let's play a game!" Rin said, while Sakura walked away. "What?" He asked.

"Red-Jaken! Blue-Jaken! Gold-Jaken!" She said and he repeated it. "Say it again!" She told him.

"No more." He told her and she pouted, then Sakura walked out from behind the tree in her new clothes, holding her repaired flute. "Mama, you look so pretty!" Rin said and ran to her.

Sakura's POV

I smiled at Rin, then turned to Sesshomaru. "Thank you, Sesshomaru." I got no response, then sealed my flute away. I suddenly heard the sound of a flute playing, confusing me.

"Mama, why are you playing the flute?" Rin asked. "It's not me." I told her, then a woman walked out of the mist, playing a flute, and she kneeled in front of Sesshomaru.

"It's been a long time, Lord Sesshomaru." She said. "Who are you? How do you know Lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken asked.

"My name is Sara." She answered. "Who?" Jaken asked.

"Have you forgotten what happened at Asano Castle?" She asked. "Asano Castle?" Sesshomaru repeated, surprising us.

"The first time I saw you was when Asano Castle was going through a difficult time." She said and seemed to be remembering something. "Lord Sesshomaru." She said.

"I do not know you." He told her, then he walked past her. "Please wait. I want to make your wish come true." She said and he stopped.

"You say... my wish?" He asked her. "Yes. And when I have succeeded, I hope you will accept me…" she said, which irritated me.

"Stop being stupid! Do you really think you can grant his wish?" Jaken asked, before Sesshomaru told him to move, then I felt something off about her. "I certainly will Lord Sesshomaru!" She said.

"Do as you wish." She then walks past us in determination. "Who was she?" Jaken asked.

"She was pretty." Rin said, making me flinch. "It's the makeup. What can a human do?" He said, which irritated me.

"Are you blind?" I asked him. "She wasn't human. If she was previously, she's low-class." I told him and walked away.

"Mama, are you jealous of her?" Rin asked, surprising me enough that I nearly tripped, then I turned to her, while blushing. "And just what makes you think that?" I asked her.

"You seemed angry at her while she was talking to Papa. Especially when she said she wanted him to accept her." I flinched at how observant she truly is, then cleared my throat. "As if I'd care if Lord Sesshomaru paid any attention to her." I said, then kept walking.

Third Person POV

"Rin, how silly can you be!? Of course Lady Sakura wouldn't be jealous of that woman!" Jaken said. "She called Papa 'Lord Sesshomaru', she never does that. That woman called him that though." Rin said, then realized what was happening.

"Mama thinks that woman will steal Papa from her!" She said, surprising Jaken. "You silly girl, they aren't even mates. As if Lord Sesshomaru would mate with a human!" He shouted, then Sesshomaru punched his head.

Sakura's POV

I felt a familiar presence and followed it only to see Sara, holding the Tetsusaiga. "I knew I was right about you, Sara!" I shouted as I jumped into view. "You're the woman that was with Lord Sesshomaru. You wish to stand in the way of me gaining his acceptance and love?" She asked me and I blushed.

"You idiot, Sesshomaru doesn't love anyone!" I shouted and aimed to attack her. "You're wrong! You don't know him at all!" She attacked me and I was thrown back, but was caught, making me look to see Sesshomaru.

"Lord Sesshomaru, why are you here?" She asked him, then Inuyasha went to attack him, but he grabbed his wrist. "Lord Sesshomaru, don't let him go!" She shouted, but Sesshomaru threw Inuyasha away, then sent poison at the raven.

"Lord Sesshomaru..." She stared at him, then kneeled before him. "Please accept this... Please turn Inuyasha into dust with your Tetsusaiga." She said, holding out the sword to him.

"Do not misunderstand. Did you really think that is my desire?" He asked. "Are you saying it isn't?" She asked.

"I do not need your help to defeat Inuyasha." He turns and walks towards me, before wrapping his arm around my waist, then turning into a ball of light and flying away.

Sesshomaru's flashback

Sesshomaru sat beside Sakura as she tried to have his arm regenerate and Sara noticed them, then hid. "Lord Sesshomaru! I've been looking for you! Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken ran over, then froze seeing Sakura.

"What are you doing here!?" He asked and the glow around her hands disappeared. "I'm sorry, I can't make it grow back." She said, ignoring Jaken.

"It is fine." He said, surprising Jaken.

End of flashback

"Do you remember now? Yes... Back then you were sitting against the tree." We turned and I frowned, seeing Sara. "I will never forget that sight. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you in the world. I was watching you the whole time." She said fondly, making me irritated.

"That day, I picked flowers for you in the fields. I was brimming with joy just doing that…" she said, then frowned like she was remembering something horrible. "What my father did cannot be forgiven. I know there's no way to atone for it." She said.

"The sound of a flute." He suddenly said, surprising us. "Back then… I thought I heard the sound of a flute." He said.

"Yes... It was this flute." She said, taking it out. She soon starts playing and he seemed to be remembering something, then I realized I also played my flute that day. "It wasn't you." He told her and she stopped, then I took out my flute.

"It was this song, wasn't it, Lord Sesshomaru?" They turned to me and I played the same song I did that day.

Sesshomaru's flashback

I could here the sound of a flute, then I followed it, after I was finished with the humans, and saw Sakura sitting on a tree branch, playing the flute.

End of flashback

"It was you, Sakura." He whispered and I stopped, then Inuyasha showed up, before Sara went into her true form. She glared at me and I put my flute away. "I won't allow you to take Lord Sesshomaru from me!" She shouted, then lunged towards me and I dodged, but she kept coming after me.

She stabbed my shoulder, making me gasp in pain and she smirked. "Sakura!" I heard Inuyasha shout, then it went black.

Third Person POV

Sesshomaru noticed Sakura's scroll on the ground and picked up, before opening it. He spotted the Tetsusaiga and bit his thumb, before swiping his blood on the name, before slamming his palm on it. "Summoning Jutsu." He grabbed the Tetsusaiga and ignored the barrier surrounding it and used the Wind Scar on Sara killing her.

He released the sword and closed the scroll, before lifting Sakura into his arm. "Sesshomaru... Saved Sakura?" Inuyasha asked in shock, then Sesshomaru flew away. Sakura soon opened her eyes as the Shun Shun Rikka finished healing her.

Sakura's POV

"Lord Sesshomaru?" I asked. "Don't call me that. Anyone but you can call me that." He told me and I smiled, then rested my head on his shoulder.

"Okay." We soon reached Rin and Jaken, then he placed me on my feet. "Lord Sesshomaru! Lady Sakura, where were you!?" Jaken asked.

"No where." I answered. "You must have been somewhere." He said.

"Let's go." Sesshomaru said. "Okay!" Rin said, then Ah-Un followed us. "Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken tried to sing Rin's song, but Sesshomaru punched him.