The Big Clash: Banryu vs Wind Scar/Lured By the Black Light

I was waiting with Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un, while Sesshomaru went off somewhere. I noticed the two demons weren't doing so well. "What a large mountain, Grandpa Jaken and Mama!" Rin said. "I feel awful. Why did I have to come to such a place?" Jaken asked.

"What's the matter Grandpa Jaken?" Rin asked. "I'm in pain!" He shouted at her, confusing her.

"Rin, that mountain is purifying demons within its range." I explained. "So Mount Hakurei is sacred ground?" Jaken asked me.

"Possibly." I told him. "Let's go further and check it out, Grandpa Jaken." Rin said, dragging him away and I followed.

'Sesshomaru, how are you managing? Please be all right.'

Third Person POV

Sesshomaru walked towards the mountain and a barrier appeared, then he turned and walked away.

Back to Sakura

"Papa is late! I wonder where he went." Rin said, then she suddenly runs towards the mountain. "Rin, wait!" I ran after her, ignoring Jaken.

I soon caught up to her and kneeled to her height. "Rin, you shouldn't run away like that." I scolded. "I'm sorry, Mama, but I saw Kohaku." I turned and saw the young demon slayer.

"Kohaku?" I asked and he turned in shock. "Lady Sakura? Rin? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Rin's been worried about you, you know." I scolded. "Get her out of here. This isn't a place for her." He told me, then I noticed the demons.

"Rin, we need to go." I told her. "But Kohaku..." She started. "He'll be fine, let's go." I picked her up and slowly walked away.

With Jaken and Sesshomaru

Jaken was bowing to the demon lord. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, Lord Sesshomaru! Before I could stop Rin..." Jaken trailed off. "Rin and Sakura are inside the barrier?" Sesshomaru asked.

He moves towards the valley, but Jaken blocks him. "You mustn't go, Lord Sesshomaru? If you step on the sacred grounds, you will be completely purified!" Jaken warned.

"Be quiet. Look behind you." Jaken turned to see Sakura carrying Rin. "That's Rin and Lady Sakura..." He trailed off.

Sakura's POV

"Papa!" Rin cheered and I placed her down so she could run over to him. "Kohaku was inside, wasn't he?" Sesshomaru asked, surprising Rin.

"Be honest. Lord Sesshomaru's nose is quite sensitive!" Jaken said and I noticed Rin looked hesitant. "Yes, he was inside, but it was because of him we got out of there. He spotted the demons before I could sense them and made us leave." I explained.

"Are either of you harmed?" He asked. "No, we're fine. I didn't anticipate the demons because of the mountain's purifying capabilities." I answered.

We managed to get past the barrier and walk up the mountain, but we were stopped. "Sesshomaru, he has a jewel shard." I told him. "So you can see them, can you?" He asked me.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of me. I'm Jakotsu of the Band of Seven." He said.

"You're Naraku's helper, aren't you?" Sesshomaru asked and he laughed. "Aren't you smart?" He asked.

"You aren't even alive, are you?" I asked. "He isn't, he smells like the poison user, he's dead." Sesshomaru told me.

"That explains the jewel shard." I muttered, then Jakotsu threw his sword at us, but Sesshomaru prevented it from hitting us. "Foolish human, prepare to die!" Jaken shouted, then the sword was thrown at them.

"What did you say midget?" Jakotsu asked. "Did you call me a midget?" Jaken asked, then Sesshomaru was behind Jakotsu.

"Jaken! Sakura!" He told us. "Yes...! Let's go, Rin." We ran, but I stopped and turned back to help Sesshomaru.

With Sesshomaru

"You're protecting those human girls... How sweet of you!" Jakotsu said. "You talk a lot for a dead person." Sesshomaru said.

"I’m getting tired of being called a dead person! But, I guess that means you won’t hold back during the fight." Sesshomaru didn't say anything. "Alright, let's go!" He swung his sword at Sesshomaru, but the demon lord dodged.

With Rin and Jaken

"I'm worried about Papa. Think he'll be alright?" Rin asked as they ran across a bridge. "Lord Sesshomaru would never be beaten by a human!" Jaken said.

"You might though, Grandpa Jaken!" Rin said. "I'm a demon too, you know!" He shouted at her offended, then they heard someone approach and they see another member of the Band of Seven, Suikotsu.

Back to Sesshomaru

Jakotsu threw his sword at Sesshomaru, knocking Tokijin out of his hand. He felt something cut his cheek and saw Sakura appear in front of Sesshomaru, wielding Suzumebachi, then he looked at his cheek to see a butterfly. "This actually suits me!" He said, making Sakura sweat drop, then she kicked Tokijin to Sesshomaru.

"I told you to leave." Sesshomaru said and Sakura deactivates Suzumebachi, making the butterfly disappear and Jakotsu pout. "I don't always do as I'm told." She bit her thumb and swiped the blood on her scroll.

"Summoning Jutsu!" She slammed her palm down and grabbed Tokijin.

Back to Rin and Jaken

Jaken tried to fight off Suikotsu, but wasn't doing very well, then the human lunged towards them, making Rin gasp, before she stepped in front of Jaken. "Rin!" He gasped, then she put her hands out in a triangle formation and an orange barrier appeared.

"The Shun Shun Rikka!" He gasped, realizing that Rin had the hair clips in her hair. The bridge suddenly broke, making them scream. "Mama! Papa!" Rin shouted.

Sakura's POV

"Mama! Papa!" I gasped, hearing that and I noticed Sesshomaru did as well. "Sakura." I nodded, then grabbed a smoke bomb and threw it to the ground, before we went to save Rin and Jaken.

We landed by a river and I thought Rin was washed away, then I noticed Jaken on a rock. "Are you pretending to be dead, Jaken?" Sesshomaru asked, then the small demon bowed to him. "Please forgive me, Lord Sesshomaru!" He said, but we walked away.

"Wait for me, Lord Sesshomaru, Lady Sakura!" He ran after us. He wrapped his arm around my waist and Jaken grabbed onto his mokomoko, then he flew into the air towards the mountain. We kept ignoring Jaken since we were more focused on saving Rin.