Panther Demons Arc

We arrived in a mountain range and I looked around. "Where is this?" Rin asked. "The spot where a giant demon known as Ryukotsusei was sealed. But… To destroy it totally without leaving a trace of it… Lord Sesshomaru, is this really the work of Inuyasha?" Jaken asked.

"But I don't know how he did it." Sesshomaru answered. We ignored Jaken and kept walking. "Don't leave me, Lord Sesshomaru!" He shouted, running to catch up.

We soon stopped to catch fish and Rin was helping Jaken catch some, while I sat beside Sesshomaru. "I caught it with my bare hands!" I heard Jaken cheer, then saw him holding up a fish and noticed Sesshomaru, walking away. "You're so amazing, Grandpa Jaken. You're the greatest." Rin said.

"I am great!" Jaken agreed. "Jaken, stay here and watch Rin." I said, then followed after Sesshomaru and saw a demon standing on the water.

"I never thought I'd see the day where the great Sesshomaru traveled with a human." She looked directly at me and I moved to stand beside Sesshomaru. Before I could do anything, she grabbed me, then flew into the air. "Toran, release her." He ordered, but she only smirked.

"Let me go!" I shouted, but she ignored me. "If you want her back, you best come to the castle and you can bring anyone you want." We disappeared once she said that.

Third Person POV

Sesshomaru glared at where Toran and Sakura once were angry that he let the panther take her. "Papa! Look at all the fish Grandpa Jaken and I caught!" He turned and saw Rin running towards him, holding fish.

"Don't leave me!" Jaken yelled, running after the girl. "Jaken!" Sesshomaru ordered. "Yes, my lord?" The small demon asked.

"The panther demons are back." Was all the demon lord said as Jaken froze in shock. "Papa?" He turned to Rin.

"Where's Mama?" She asked. "She left to see her sister. She will be back soon. Rin, stay here with Ah-Un." Sesshomaru said and the girl nodded.

Sesshomaru started to walk away and Jaken rushed to catch up to him. "Please wait, Lord Sesshomaru!" He cried. "Don't forget to come back for us, Papa!" Rin called.

The two demons continued until a familiar demon kneeled before them. "Lord Sesshomaru!" He greeted bowing. "I, Ryokan, would be happy to serve you..." "Not necessary." Sesshomaru cut him off, only thinking about defeating the panther demons and retrieving Sakura.

"Please, my lord!" Ryokan begged. "Don't leave without me!" Jaken yelled.

"Ryokan." Sesshomaru said. "Yes!?" The demon asked excitedly.

"Leave, before I lop off your head." He said, then continued walking. "Perhaps we should reconsider, we need help." Jaken said.

"Not necessary." Sesshomaru said. "Then maybe we can get Inuyasha's help this time?" Jaken suggested.

"Jaken." The small demon froze. "Only you need accompany me." He said, then kept walking.

Sakura's POV

I awoke in a cage, seeing the demon that kidnapped me and my sister. "Kagome!?" I asked and she turned to me. "Saki-nee!?" She rushed over and hugged me.

"So the brothers have fallen for sisters? Interesting." A female demon with short red hair said. "I didn't imagine Sesshomaru would fall for a human." The other female demon said.

"What do you want with us?" I asked. "We need you to lead the sons of Inu-no-Taisho here. You are their women after all." The male demon said and I blushed slightly.

"Sesshomaru won't fall into your trap!" I shouted. "He will since we have his woman." The man said.

Third Person POV