"I know, princess, but it's okay."

Falling in love, Lucy thought, was a little odd.

Not odd in the sense of seeing a dog walk on its hind-legs for an extended period of time...but odd in the sense that...it's unpredictable.

She remembered the very first time she accepted that she loved Camila. She remembered thinking that no one else compared to the girl and no one else ever would. And it astounded her to still be stuck on those same thoughts.

Camila was one in a million.

"I have a concert tomorrow night," The younger girl broke Lucy from her thoughts, slipping into her tight-fitting jeans and Lucy thought that was kind of unfair because it was like the Cuban was flaunting her ass right there, within reach. "And I'm doing some promo work later, but you're welcome to come?"

"I think I'll stay in today; sleep, masturbate, you know, the usual." The older girl fell back onto the bed and closed her eyes, feeling the weight of her emotions press down on her chest so much so that it was as if she couldn't breathe.

And then there was an actual weight sitting on top of her, legs were straddling her waist and when she opened her eyes, she was gazing up at a set of similar brown ones.

"Hi." Lucy raised a brow.

"Come with me." Camila's bottom lip jutted out in a pout, her sad attempt at swaying Lucy to join her.

And she didn't know it, but Lucy was having an insanely hard time refusing her. With Camila perched comfortably on her, she was itching to grab her thighs, squeeze them, hear Camila's soft purrs....

"Kiss me." Lucy husked out, her voice thick with lust as she kept her eyes stuck on Camila's.

"Lucy, we talked about-"

"I know," The older girl followed her instincts, hands securely grasping generous thighs. "Kiss me." She squeezed and watched Camila bite her lip to refrain from moaning.

The Cuban's eyes met hers again and Camila felt her sense of control leave her as she leaned down and took Lucy's lips greedily with her own, feeling the older girl's hands travel up and grabbing her ass, giving it a hearty squeeze and ultimately pushing her most sensitive area closer to Lucy's pelvis.

The moan Camila had been fighting broke through in their kiss and Lucy could taste it, it tasted hot and Camila's tongue in her mouth was driving her crazy.

Everything was a mixture of heat and passion and sexual tension that clouded her head.

Camila's lips trailed down to Lucy's neck, her teeth latching onto the skin and lightly tugging at it as she left evidence of her attack on the older girl's neck. It was like a spell had overcome her and Camila didn't care to fight it, not when things with Lucy felt this good. Not when the only time she'd ever felt remotely close to feeling this free...was with Lauren.

Camila jolted up instead, her wide eyes watching as Lucy's opened slowly, clouded with lust and yearning for more than the heated kisses they'd just shared.

"No," Camila stood from the bed, shaking her head vigorously as she ran a hand through her hair. "No, Lucy, I told you, we can't do that."

"I know." The older girl conceded as she pushed herself up onto her elbows, squeezing her eyes closed briefly. "I'm sorry, I should respect your wishes, I know."

"I mean it," Camila groaned. "I'm still in love with Lauren, Lucy. Lauren will always still be there for me."

"Are you though?" The older girl spoke up quickly, brown eyes locking on brown challengingly. "Camila, you can't go preaching how much you love Lauren then say you're happy she's happy with someone else. You can't say you love Lauren then in the same breath tell me you have feelings for me." And then Lucy was moving to stand up from the bed and closed the distance between them. "You can't kiss me like that and expect me to believe that this," She looped her fingers into Camila's belt buckles and pulled her closer. "Isn't exactly what you want."