"You're the dream, angel."

Smut warning

Okay, Camila is hot too, damn.

Returning back to the hotel room after wishing Vero safe travels in true Lucy fashion, mind-blowing sex, the last thing the older girl expected was to find her friend bouncing around the place in a bout of excitement.

Lucy had expected that the next time she saw Camila that things would be awkward and tense and that the Cuban would try her best to avoid her, but no, Camila's eyes seemed to drastically light up upon meeting Lucy's and the broadening smile on those plump lips had Lucy's heart twisting in her chest.

Guilt.

Why the fuck was she feeling guilty?

"Guess what." Camila was practically shaking with happiness as she dug into her handbag. "I did something."

"You got a tattoo of my face on your ass for ownership privileges?" The older girl tried to play off her discomfort in the best way she knew how, but the wider Camila smiled at her, the worse Lucy felt.

"Not just yet," The younger girl surprised Lucy with a flirtatious wink and it was like someone took her heart in their hands and started squeezing. This is definitely not what Lucy anticipated. "Look," Camila waved two slips of paper before Lucy's face as her body practically vibrated with joy. "We're going to Amsterdam. We're gonna drink too much, smoke whatever we want and have the best time."

When Lucy took the tickets from Camila, she eyed them to confirmed that they were indeed first class tickets to Amsterdam.

While the older girl's eyes were preoccupied with the tickets in her hand, the younger took it upon herself to close the distance between them, her nimble fingers caressing Lucy's cheek until the stunned girl's eyes met her own.

"No more distance," Camila whispered softly. "I want you, I don't want to pretend I don't anymore."

And as much as Lucy had wanted Camila to say these words, as much as those words had her heart racing at a speed she'd never thought possible...she felt like the worst piece of shit on the planet. Here Camila was, her heart on her sleeve, ready to give Lucy what she'd wanted since she first laid eyes on the Cuban again...and Lucy could barely feel any joy because she'd royally screwed up.

"Lauren's moved on, she's happy. I can't allow myself to hold back my own happiness anymore," Camila's thumb rubbed at Lucy's cheekbone gently. "You make me happy, Lucy. You make me incredibly happy. Nothing's felt as good as having you with me."

"Camila-"

"No, I just-" The younger girl's eyes landed on Lucy's inviting lips. "I just want this." And then Camila was kissing Lucy, raw passion and longing on her lips.

And where Camila tasted the sweet beginnings of a fresh start, Lucy could taste the repugnant tang of her own betrayal seeping onto Camila's lips.

Lucy didn't deserve this kiss, this girl, this heart. Not when hours earlier her lips had been kissing parts of a body that wasn't Camila's. Not when she'd enjoyed having sex with Vero hours after she'd kissed Camila.

Alcohol had been a driving force in her actions but alcohol had not fuelled her enjoyment of them. She'd wanted to do it.

In the back of her mind, she'd wanted Camila to hurt in the same way she did when the younger girl had denied them.

A knock on the door broke them apart, Camila letting her forehead come to rest on Lucy's for a moment, hopeful eyes meeting shattered ones before the older girl stepped back, ripping her gaze away from Camila's welcoming one. She could fall trap to those chocolate brown orbs too easily.