"How about you fuck me happy then?"

Smut warning

Lucy is hot asf omg

The thing about Lucy was...she was destructive. In the sense that...most of the things she did, well they weren't exactly thought out and planned. She never planned to meet Camila again, she never planned to fall in love with the girl again and she'd certainly not planned to act on those feelings.

Lucy was destructive.

And in the wake of her destruction...there was Lauren as collateral damage.

And Camila was aware of this, more so than Lucy had been, but when the younger girl had all but run from their hotel room, Lucy took a moment to think.

She stopped herself from acting on her impulsive thoughts, which had been to run after Camila, instead...she sat down on the bed and decided to think through her actions and she came to the conclusion of three things.

One; she was in love with Camila Cabello, not in love again but more so...in love still. It never went away. It lingered in the darkest parts of her mind for a while, her heart had stored it in a place where it could no longer hurt her, but it never went away. Lucy loved Camila and it was liberating to finally release the thoughts without fear.

Two; Lauren was by far one of the most important people in her life. The green-eyed girl had taken a bullet for her, she'd been Lucy's friend...her sister for so long that Lucy couldn't ever imagine her life without the tattooed girl. She didn't want to imagine a life without Lauren. She loved Lauren, she respected her and never would she want to hurt her.

But she was doing it.

She was indirectly hurting Lauren with her actions and her pursuit of Camila. If Lauren found out...it would destroy her. Lucy knew how the green-eyed girl felt about the younger Cuban. Lauren loved Keana, yes, but Camila was still her saviour in every sense of the word. Camila was Lauren's...always.

And three; Lucy had to break her own heart. She came to the conclusion that it was a necessary sacrifice if she wanted to keep Lauren in her life. Lucy had to accept that friendship is all she'll ever have with Camila and try to find a way to move on.

And that's what she was attempting to do as she sat in a wayward bar situated in some alleyway she'd come across. The liquor was cheap, the music was awful and the place stank of truckers, but she drank, she listened and she ignored the smell.

The bartender tried to strike up conversation more than once but Lucy was in no mood to really speak to anyone. Her phone had vibrated in her pocket more times than she cared to count but she ignored it, she didn't want anything to matter...just for a short while.

For a short while, Lucy wanted to feel empty with the assistance of alcohol. She wanted her thoughts cleared, her heart black and her feelings to sink into nothing. Because Camila was everywhere now. More than she had been before.

Lucy closed her eyes and she saw the younger brunette. The taste of her lips still lingered on her own despite the variety of liquors she'd drank in a forlorn attempt burning the taste away. Camila's enticing brown eyes were looking back at Lucy in her mind and the very imagine of the Cuban beauty had Lucy's heart racing in a way it never had before. Her scent was forever engrained in Lucy's subconscious so she knew it would never leave, it was permanent, like the brand of Camila's face on Lucy's tattered heart.

"If I buy you a drink can you pretend to flirt with me for a minute to get that guy off my back?" The voice came out of nowhere and the accent surprised Lucy as she turned her head to meet the eyes of a stunning dark-haired girl. "He's annoyingly persistent." Lucy followed the trail of the girl's eyes and landed on a shaggy-haired man adorning a smirk that didn't sit quite well with the slightly intoxicated girl.