eight

"tell me that you love me even if it's fake. i don't fucking care, at all."

cause i have hella feelings for you, i act like i don't fucking care. like they ain't even there

"i do," he rested his hand on my cheek.

i leaned into his touch and smiled as numb tears were blurring my vision, "you don't."

"changkyun i know what you're thinking," he caressed my cheek, "right now your life and happiness is more important than my girlfriend, do you get that now? can you try to believe me?" he brought his head into the crook of my neck and softly kissed the skin.

i took my shorts and hoodie off as i was left in a plain gray t-shirt and plain crimson boxers. i know, have a colorful wardrobe.

i crept under kihyuns covers and watched him get up to change. i kept the cover slightly over the bridge of my nose so i'm able to breathe.

i watched him take his shirt off and put on a new one, it felt like i could see every movement and muscle in his slightly toned back.

he turned around after pulling his jeans off and stepped to the bed while smirking, "you peeping tom! you're a peeper!" he came under the comforter with me as i snuggled deeper into the dark sheets and smiled when he bopped my nose and went "peep".

he turned his desk lamp off and shuffled over closing to me, muffling a "blanket hog." before snatching some of it out of my grip.

"fine, i'll just hog you instead," i brought my lips up to his ear, almost touching it, "and tell that fancy girlfriend of yours i said hi." i pecked his ear.

after i pulled back and smiled he brought our foreheads together with our lips almost touching, while having his hand rest in my hair, "will do." he closed the small gap between our lips.

after kissing his soft, healthy, pink, beautiful, and all around perfect lips, i wrapped one leg around his waist and threw my left arm under his.

"i love you." he said.

"i love you." i whispered before digging my head deeper in his chest and planting a soft kiss on him.

a/n
i highkey hate my writing and shit but im getting better :)! i like how the plots going but if you didn't know or if i didn't explain it, the whole part about my mom and everything she's said in the book is 100% true and put in close enough words to the exact thing she's said to me. and as you can see, im sort of in the main character, changkyun's, role. kihyun in this book is semi-true and about a hopeless love i started talking to again in early summer , for now im hoping we won't go downhill.

-nugs