nine

i leaned my head further back into the pink rose smelling water. i was excited because, my mom would be working late hours meaning she'd be back at about 4 in the morning. and because i got a new, fairly attractive, clothing item.

i dialed the familiar contact, "hi jihoon."

"changkyun? the fuck you calling me for?" jihoon said as he made a weird slurping noise.

"what are you doing? that sounds a little.... dirty." i sunk deeper into the water after setting my phone on the toilet, now having the other male on speaker.

"eating, what are you doing?" jihoon said as he slurped more of what i expected to be noodles.

"taking a bubble bath because guess what," i giggled when i heard jihoon muffle a "huh?"

"a bitch got cute ass knee socks! the bitch is me!"

jihoon gasped, "you didn't."

"i did!" i screamed, "i was at forever 21 right– and i was like wow imagine how fuckin' aesthetic i can be with these! so i ended up getting them and i'm really excited now because i'm gonna take cute ass leg pics and send them to kihyun to convince him that i'm way cuter than his girlfriend!" i took a breath after my big rant.

"you little hoe."

"i know."

"and just to think that me and soonyoung thought you were soft this whole time, shame on you."

"ooh soonyoung! how is he?"

"gay."

"relatable."

"same."

"mood."

"i hate you."

"love you too, jihoon."

"anyways, you'll send me leg pics later right? i need to scan them." jihoon said as i heard someone talking in the background.

"yeah yeah whatever." i choked when the hot steam went down my throat, "fuck."

"okay bye changkyun love you don't die."

"oh shit– bye."

a/n
my knee socks are cute asf

[not edited]