Where to?

"Where the Hell did she go?!" My father yelled at me.

"I'm not sure! Did she leave?" I asked.

"I hope." I heard my dad whisper.

"Father....Please, I'm having a hard time processing all this too."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" My father yelled.

"What is it?"

"Hurry up and write your vows, your marrying Kriss!"

"What? Of course not, just because America's not here does not mean that I will be marrying Kriss. And why were you yelling?"

"America signed the Custody contract. The children are ours now!"

"No, but I told her not to sign anything."

"Well that must mean she doesn't love you then, to give her only tie to you, must be said, Maxon. Kriss will be there every step of the way through. You ought to be thankful for her. "

"Yeah, Yeah,"  I said. Too sad about America leaving me. 

"If I had known this is what it would have taken to get rid of her, I would have canned her a long time ago my father said to an advisor." 

Wait, what?

"Father? What do you mean "Canned her a long time ago"? What did you do?!" 

"Maxon, you knew you needed my help, I had to get rid of her. She was blocking your view. You couldn't see straight. So I helped out."

"She signs the consent, and now all we have to do is find her so I can reveal her secret."

"What secret?"

"Maxon. One step at a time, but between you and me. America Leger may happen soon after your wedding."

"How do you know?!"

"What do you mean? I hear gossip all the time, you were pretty loud when you found out too. Yelling at America. I am so proud of you."

"Stop changing the subject! You canned America?! How many times?"

"Enough! I will not sit by and let my son question me about some fairy tale love!"

"Answer the question!"

"Fine! Twice! One on the leg and one on the back. Happy?!"

"No. No, I am not." I said running out to see Doctor Ashlar. He knew, but he didn't bother to tell me.:

Maybe I was wrong but a whip to the back sounds painful. I would know, and she didn't even treat it. I looked pink still. 

"Doctor Ashlar!" 

"Oh, Your Majesty! Have you found Lady America yet? 

"No. We have sent our men."

"Check her home first, she must miss her family dearly to go back."

"Or....It's because she was canned twice!"

"Your Majesty, America wanted to be the one to tell you. She told me not to tell anyone."

"Of course she did" I whispered.

"Please find her, I need to check if the canning did anything damaging to the children."

"Of course."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Found her yet?"

"Possibly. We found her, it's just that she refuses to leave her home. We didn't want to touch her and risk hurting the babies. She is with May and Kenna right now. She is in good hands, but she seems hurt. Our men thought that you should come talk to her." The General said.