Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

My eyes widen and I yank Milly to the side. "Are you crazy? My aunts going to go ballistic when she finds out!" I hiss.

"They're just to get the mood on. Anyway, it's not like you're a high school student desperate for companionship. You're 22, grow up."

Oh god, if only she knew.

The cashier tapes the box close and puts it in the paper bag. She gives me a smirk and I felt my cheeks flush.

"Enjoy" the cashier grinned.

Damn it, Milly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's in the box, love?" His voice startles me making me jump. I clutch box close to me as he holds his hands up in defense.

Milly walks past me, coughing as she does. Wow if she wasn't walking so fast, I would've hit her head on the spot.

"We need to clear out the place so Zayn and Pez can have their time." Jess announces before disappearing in the room.

I took a deep sigh and turn around, ignoring Louis who's smirking as I walk away. He chuckles before I close the door and slide to the floor. Milly burst out in laughter causing the others looking at her like she's a lunatic. Maybe her blue hair dye got to her brain?

"That's not good." Rachel says, putting her clothes down. She disappears into the closet again and I quickly crawl in their after her. Yes I crawled, problem?

I close the door and took a deep breath, again. I hear Rachel chuckle softly as she applies her make up on. "If that's Louis gift and Milly helped you get it, I have an idea what's in there." She says.

I grinned nervously before Rachel turned her back and I slump against the door.

Sometimes I think Rachel is the only normal person in this group.

Perrie's really random and she goes full on when you least expect it. Jess is kind of moody and uptight, I don't understand her at all; first she's friendly and treats me like the best person in the world and a minute later she wants to chop my head off. And Milly the bubbly girl who I swear finds everything hilarious.

I took a quick shower to wash my filthy hair. I swear, Perrie's house is like a 5-star hotel.

I put the clothes on Milly and I got today. The shoe has a slight heel but I've fallen in love with them already! I blow dry my hair and put it in a ponytail. I wore the large leather bracelet on my wrist to cover up the scars. The scars just remind me of how of a messed up person I am and I hate looking at them. I walk out the closet to see all three girls ready to go. Except Perrie of course.

"You look adorable." Perrie says with adoration in her voice.

"Thank you... So you guys get the whole house tonight..." I say and plop down on my bed.

The beds are so soft, I'm not kidding it's like sitting on a pile of snow.

Perrie chuckles and cocks her head. "We'll make it worth it." She winks at me making me laugh.

"Oh don't worry, Meg. You guys'll get the house tomorrow." Rachel says as she slings her bag over her shoulder.

"And you're well prepared, right Meg?" Milly says, throwing her arm over my shoulder. My cheeks turn red and I elbow her in the stomach.

Rachel laughs and leads us all downstairs. Connie tells us that the boys are in the kitchen. When we went in, all of then were pigging out on ice cream and pudding. I try to find Louis in the mess but only to find him standing in the corner peacefully with a can of root beer, staring at his friends with an amused smirk.