Uma's Wish Come True

Video Edit made by fairytalexprincess thanks💖
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

*****Caution! Warning! Some of you may not like, but oh well!

        Evie sat across from Doug in the Waffle Hut. Doug had wanted to spend some time with Evie, and have breakfast with her away from the dining hall. Evie looked sad as she poured pomegranate syrup over her stack of butterbeer waffles, and Doug wondered why.
      "Evie are you okay?", he asked, touching her hand. Doug's touch made Evie cringe, and he noticed. Evie quickly tried to save face, and said, "I'm fine! Everything's fine! Just eat your waffles!" Evie was thinking about Luna.
    Lately, Luna had been throwing herself into her work, alone, and Evie felt bothered, because she loved working side by side with Luna, bumping lovely shoulders, smelling her sweet perfume. Just the thought of Luna would make Evie blush. As she tried to avoid Doug's stare, Evie began to get red, thinking of Luna.
   Doug thought he had better act upon his intended, and pulled a little box out of his pocket. Evie snapped out of her stupor and looked at Doug as he opened up the box and got down on one knee. "Evelyn Grimhilde, you are my world! Will you marry me?", asked Doug. Evie looked around at everyone in the Waffle Hut who noticed Doug on his knee, then smiled at Doug, trying to be gentle. "Doug, you want me to marry you?", asked Evie, tears in her eyes.
     Evie didn't want to marry Doug; Evie didn't want to marry anybody. She had lost her dreams of marrying a Prince ever since Mal bud in on her budding romance with King Ben. Evie had grown used to making her own money and having that independence, and to be honest, her feelings for Doug had diminished a bit lately. Being with Luna made Evie feel free, and she wasn't about to give that up.
   "Get up, Doug", said, Evie, gently. "Let's just talk about this!", she said. Doug resembled a rat then, looking up from where he knelt. "Evie? You don't want to marry me?", he asked. Evie didn't want to discuss this in front of an audience, but the way Doug had raised his voice called attention. Doug stood up, looking at Evie. "Of course I want to marry you someday! But just not now, okay?", exclaimed Evie.
     Doug looked defeated as Evie dug into her waffles, enjoying them a little too much. He felt foolish, but hopeful, for Evie had said not now.
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

     After Doug brought Evie back to Auradon Prep, she thought about Doug's proposal. Evie knew she was wrong for giving him false hope, but Doug just wasn't doing it for her. Evie was getting older and wiser, and she knew what she liked and what she wanted. And that was Luna.
    Evie left her dorm room and headed to Luna's, knocking on the door. Evie heard a "Come in", and she peeked inside. Luna was busy at her table, adding the finishing touches to a gorgeous pair of heels.
     Evie almost died. "Oh my Goddess! Luna! These are superior!", gushed Evie, rushing over and picking up one of the heels. "These are gorgeous, Luna!", exclaimed Evie.
    Luna looked at Evie's expression and smiled. "Thank you! They're yours!", said Luna, standing. Evie was so excited, she hugged Luna, cheerfully at first, then more sensually. Luna looked Evie in the eyes as she brushed back a strand of Luna's hair, brushing her fingertips against Luna's skin.
    Luna touched Evie's face, giving Evie a reason to kiss her. Evie kissed Luna's lips passionately, before breaking up for air. Evie could tell Luna had been avoiding her before, but now, in this moment, she wouldn't be able to. "Luna, I'm sorry about what Doug said! Please stop avoiding me! I miss you!', exclaimed Evie.
    Luna didn't want any more drama, and said, "Evie, I miss being with you too, but Doug called me out! Had even Jane coming to his rescue! I wound up having to knock a bitch out! Evie, I don't want to make trouble for you!"
    Evie kissed Luna again, then said, "I don't care about anything anyone else has to say!" Evie pulled Luna into another kiss, wishing it could last forever.
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎